Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Heads up everyone I am planning next years calendars, and during the course of this year I will asking members if I can borrow their bikes for shoots with a specific theme. This will possibly run alongside the forum's Readers Rides or could well be a separate entity available from myself, I will discuss this with Stu at some point.

When I get sorted I will post the relevant thread for those who maybe interested.

Cheers everyone :thumb:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dynax said:

Heads up everyone I am planning next years calendars, and during the course of this year I will asking members if I can borrow their bikes for shoots with a specific theme. This will possibly run alongside the forum's Readers Rides or could well be a separate entity available from myself, I will discuss this with Stu at some point.

When I get sorted I will post the relevant thread for those who maybe interested.

If this involves naked nubile young ladies I am up for lending any of mine! Preferably one at a time :yay:

Cheers

Ian

24 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

If this involves naked nubile young ladies I am up for lending any of mine! Preferably one at a time :yay:

Cheers

Ian

Well now that you mention it, nearly :lol:

48 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Cheers

Ian

Is that bikes or nubile young ladies. :seeya:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ian Frog said:

Cheers

Ian

I suspect it will involve lots of blokes of a certain age pointing at bikes, saying I used to have one of those and complaining about their prostate.

4 minutes ago, goat said:

I suspect it will involve lots of blokes of a certain age pointing at bikes, saying I used to have one of those and complaining about their prostate.

Do you know me ? 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 01/01/2022 at 08:01, dynax said:

Why not also offer that if a member wishes to send in 12/13 pics of their bike to have a personal calendar made rather than 11 months of other peoples bikes ? 

7 hours ago, TimR said:

Why not also offer that if a member wishes to send in 12/13 pics of their bike to have a personal calendar made rather than 11 months of other peoples bikes ? 

You do have a point there . I'll be honest then . I ripped off the other pictures month by month and kept the picture of my bike visible for the whole year . Well it saved me the effort of taking the drawing pin out . 

Edited by fastbob
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, TimR said:

Errrm , I hope this doesn't cause any embarrassment . https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Make-Your-Own-Personalised-A4-Photo-Calendar-2022-Add-Pictures-Unique-Gift-YPP22-/393485996306?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

2 hours ago, fastbob said:

While its cheap you slot photo's in to it which still means you have to print the photos and not the same as a proper printed calendar 

• Like 1