Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

2 hours ago, Stu said:

This is how you do it on my volvo :lol: 

The wifes car on the other hand with its fancy LED lights are none replaceable and you have to buy a whole new headlight 🤦‍♂️

Unfortunately the fuse box assy is not so easy to replace 😂 

Daughters volvo was same. 

• Like 1

Saw this I  the news today looks like an interesting development  of technology being trialled in different places globally. Looks like this European/UK trial has gone well

https://www.newsweek.com/artificial-sun-breaks-record-landmark-moment-clean-nuclear-fusion-energy-jet-iter-1677467

1 hour ago, MikeHorton said:

Saw this I  the news today looks like an interesting development  of technology being trialled in different places globally. Looks like this European/UK trial has gone well

https://www.newsweek.com/artificial-sun-breaks-record-landmark-moment-clean-nuclear-fusion-energy-jet-iter-1677467

Need the international one up and running before getting excited, 5seconds of containment and fusion ain't fixing the energy crisis. Usa national ignition facility have been improving but not sure how firing lasers and blowing up tiny containers is going to fix it either. 

Lots of work being done on many fronts but I recon 20 to 30yrs is still being optimistic 

• Like 1

Evening, it has been a cracking day shame I had to work, and the roads seemed to have improved literally overnight.

Roll on the weekend, if this keeps up I might have a Friday night ride out and chippy tea run :thumb:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dynax said:

Evening, it has been a cracking day shame I had to work, and the roads seemed to have improved literally overnight.

Roll on the weekend, if this keeps up I might have a Friday night ride out and chippy tea run :thumb:

Forecast for the NE on Friday is bloody cold. I've got Barnard Castle to Morpeth and back to look forward to. Oh joy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bender said:

Need the international one up and running before getting excited, 5seconds of containment and fusion ain't fixing the energy crisis. Usa national ignition facility have been improving but not sure how firing lasers and blowing up tiny containers is going to fix it either. 

Lots of work being done on many fronts but I recon 20 to 30yrs is still being optimistic 

They still ain't decided where the first one will be so yes will take years just interesting how it's all shaping up 

• Like 1

I’m having Friday off.

All the children are off as it’s a school inset day, so the plan is to take the girls to have a day with their mum, non supervised, and take the “nearly a man” ( 17 and 11 months ) off for ride out to the coast, .... and chips .... the 4 year old is with his 2 mummies and will be back to me on the Saturday ... Julie, my wife, is currently on a cruise ship around the Canaries ... with her mate Lesley ... 

The joy of life .... 😁

• Like 2

Morning Chaps, another fine day in the Corps ...

15 minutes of peace then the school run party begins ... wake up children, feed them and kick 2 of them out of the door on their way to “Teenage Daycare” or Comprehensive school as some may know it, then drop nearly man off at college on the way to work ... .... 

And breath ... 🙂

I am currently eating ... dark chocolate digestives..

Edited by Trooper74
  • Like 1

Good morning. Today we’re having our electricity cut off at 9am.

Back on at 3.30 once they’ve cleared the tree branches from around the power lines. 

Log burners to heat the house are at the ready. 😀

• Like 1

morning all ... so my Fridays gone boobies up already ... turns out the eldest is on inset day today and off for half term next week but the girls are inset and off the following week !! aaagggghhhh    2 weeks of half term ....

Oh well, best get making some plans to entertain the little wonders ...😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, dynax said:

Good morning it's a bit frosty out there today, think I will be putting my thermals back on :thumb:

It’s bloody freezing here. With no heating in much of the house yesterday the house still hasn’t warmed up, either. 

Very good morning everybody :thumb: 

that's the Pan with a new insurance. One Call, just under £88 including UK/EU breakdown cover.

Getting ready for touring to Croatia this summer 😎

• Like 2