Biker Cafes and Meeting places map

Stu

• 3 weeks later...

Would like to mention The Strawberryfields Cafe, Crockey Hill just south of York.

Good stop off and meeting place, good grub and friendly staff, been open when able and gone out of there way to keep people happy. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g186346-d5272043-Reviews-Strawberry_Fields_Cafe-York_North_Yorkshire_England.html#MAPVIEW

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g186346-d5272043-Reviews-Strawberry_Fields_Cafe-York_North_Yorkshire_England.html#photos;aggregationId=101&albumid=101&filter=7&ff=198519285

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/03/2021 at 08:46, Steve_M said:

Priority parking for motorbikes, a decent cuppa, a good value all day breakfast and friendly staff.

It would be a bonus if they had kit for visor cleaning available. I’ve only encountered that once, in Scotland, and it made a significant difference. Just a soft sponge, a bucket of water, and some kitchen roll. 

The Green Welly Stop does that . 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/05/2021 at 06:43, Bender said:

The restaurant sells pies with fingernails in them too, I know I had one 😁 

Could have been worse could have been a toenail :lol:

• Haha 1

All this fingernail talk put me off my risotto at lunch... i found a hard bit snd immediately had it down as a piece of human so gagged and threw all of it away 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gymwitch said:

All this fingernail talk put me off my risotto at lunch... i found a hard bit snd immediately had it down as a piece of human so gagged and threw all of it away 🤮🤮🤮

🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, gymwitch said:

When I complained I asked could they not find the culprit as it was on the menu as a home made pie, they said no as it wasn't made at there home. 

Was full nail too not a false one, had little bits of white in it must have hurt, obviously not enough to stop production and find it 😂 

9 minutes ago, Bender said:

When I complained I asked could they not find the culprit as it was on the menu as a home made pie, they said no as it wasn't made at there home. 

Was full nail too not a false one, had little bits of white in it must have hurt, obviously not enough to stop production and find it 😂 

It does make you wonder where the rest of the finger is! 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Stu said:

It does make you wonder where the rest of the finger is! 

Why stop at just the finger, remember Sweeney Todd and Mrs Lovett and then there are all the unclaimed bodies from covid deaths they have to go somewhere :thumb:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

New cafe recently opened, The Victory Cafe at the Bungalow on the TT course.  Very biker friendly, great food, great customer service ..... It's gonna be a busy place when TT is next on!

194600899_125285239678000_61514590259179879_n.jpg