Mug shot

raesewell

4 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

The Irony that @raesewell is not correcting people when they write raeswell. 
our name being one thing I always think we should correct people on. 

Shouldn't it also be spelt with a capital :popcorn:

Just now, Stu said:

Making an early bid for next year's 😜

I've got to seriously up my game - I couldn't even rustle up a nomination this year!

For my 2021 bid I'm going to have @XTreme as my campaign manager to help identify any opportunities for twatishly excoriating any especially delinquent members (and he'll have his hands full with that, I imagine) and @Six30 as my press secretary to help bring my message of orthographical intolerance and general hatred of humanity to the masses. It can't fail!

👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MarkW said:

I've got to seriously up my game - I couldn't even rustle up a nomination this year!

For my 2021 bid I'm going to have @XTreme as my campaign manager to help identify any opportunities for twatishly excoriating any especially delinquent members (and he'll have his hands full with that, I imagine) and @Six30 as my press secretary to help bring my message of orthographical intolerance and general hatred of humanity to the masses. It can't fail!

👍

walked it already :thumb:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MarkW said:

👍

Number one with a bullet I'd say!

13 minutes ago, MarkW said:

👍

sorry Mark , really busy next year with my river widening club.... also it's the 85th anniversary of the Badgers parade which i have to arrange ... so basically fook off :thumb:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, MarkW said:

👍

Jesus! 

With that line up you have won already! 

1 minute ago, Tiggie said:

@Stu Not sure about that. Six has become a two time loser this year because of Xtremes "help"  :lol:

2 time , i only lost TOTY and @Stu why has raeswell not  got TOTY under his pic.

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

2 time , i only lost TOTY and @Stu why has raeswell not  got TOTY under his pic.

Being too busy to even look at it! 

I need to stick the pc on and it's being moved upstairs for now 

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

sorry Mark , really busy next year with my river widening club.... also it's the 85th anniversary of the Badgers parade which i have to arrange ... so basically fook off :thumb:

IMG_1864.JPG.29e8bd4b4bbb2090b498b42b202c51d8.JPG

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

not this year im afraid .... 

The sure-fire way to win TOTY in 2021 must be to make the current MOTY flounce. Or even out-twat the current TOTY by making him flounce. Or make both flounce - the possibilities are endless!

44 minutes ago, MarkW said:

The sure-fire way to win TOTY in 2021 must be to make the current MOTY flounce. Or even out-twat the current TOTY by making him flounce. Or make both flounce - the possibilities are endless!

See the source image