Please tell me this is an April Fool .

fastbob

1 minute ago, fastbob said:

If this is a April Fool then I've swallowed it hook line and sinker . If it's true then I absolutely despair . https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/highlands/3020257/electric-avenue-nc500/

Pretty sure it's an April Fool especially as red cars are banned and no mention of folks who own their own electric cars. That said given the SNP are stark raving mad it could be true!

1 minute ago, James in Brum said:

I suspect that is an April fool yes.

The more I think about it the more likely you are to be  right . 

34 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

If they separate we would give serious consideration to seeing if we could move there. 

Why? They'll be bankrupt without the 14 billion they get from us. 

• Like 1

Because I dislike the idea of a one party state and particularly one where the current lot are the party. As it is the boundary changes stack the odds in their favour. Without Scotland it is this lot and no real checks and balances on their worse extremes.

6 hours ago, James in Brum said:

Because I dislike the idea of a one party state and particularly one where the current lot are the party. As it is the boundary changes stack the odds in their favour. Without Scotland it is this lot and no real checks and balances on their worse extremes.

Unfortunately in Scotland there is also a one party state, even worse than ours. Also I didn't appreciate being called a white settler in my own country by some moonhowler from Glasgow when I was last up visiting the office.

this had me too read all of it while on the throne, seemed so legit I was like "what about bikes, do i need to cancel accom etc" unlike most posts it didnt say at the end it was a joke