Rally???????

Grumpy Old Git

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

@S-Westerly Let us know your shore dates then.

I am sure we can be flexible.

E.G I am away late April and late Oct.

Cheers

Ian

I think his main problem will be his employers  and unexpected events think he's flexible too

• Haha 1

At the moment I should be home no later than end of May and be around until end of August.  I have mentioned to my employers that I have to be home by the beginning of June so I can attend a speed awareness course.  I'll be right pissed off if I end up with 3 points etc because I'm stuck on bloody ship! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

I have mentioned to my employers that I have to be home by the beginning of June so I can attend a speed awareness course.  

Got a feeling I've an invitation to attend one of these winging its way to me in the post.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, bonio said:

Got a feeling I've an invitation to attend one of these winging its way to me in the post.

And me ☹️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Can these things not be attended by a nominated friend or family member? Lol

Cheers

Ian

Did try to persuade someone to do the online version as me but there were no takers. Disgustingly honest some people. I'd do it online here if I could be confident the Internet wouldn't collapse into a heap of crap which it does far more often than I'd like. Got worse as well.

On 03/03/2024 at 09:47, S-Westerly said:

At the moment I should be home no later than end of May and be around until end of August.  I have mentioned to my employers that I have to be home by the beginning of June so I can attend a speed awareness course.  I'll be right pissed off if I end up with 3 points etc because I'm stuck on bloody ship! 

Explain your job I know Dorset police have been accommodating historically, Hampshire police less so, varies from area to area.

@Grumpy Old Git

6th - 8th of September I don’t know my rota yet but it’s in the Diary.

West Mercia aren't flexible at all. Must be being stuck in the middle of the country where the sea is a myth and seamen is something they find in rape cases.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3