Heavy sentence

Davidtav

As someone who spent many years chugging around the country driving HGV's, I often have a look at places that come up in stories like this one, you know, where is it and have I been there. Anyway having a look at this place on google maps and there is a bike parked outside a house. I wonder if it is the one they tried to nick, I wonder what it was/is.  Re the guns, makes you wonder if they were gang related.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/fJwyQoa76ueWduvA9

It's there own stupid fault, anything with regards firearms attracts huge police involvement, stab someone or wave a knife you will probably get a few years if your lucky, fire a gun every police in the area will be brought to bear and no expense spared to find you.

I reported twats in our street, had video of them stashing a large knife in next doors recycling bin when they were interrupted by plod, they wouldn't even come out to see the old lady when she found it, if that had been a gun the entire street would have  been cordoned off.

• Like 1

I have to agree with OP. One of them has 30 years for attempted murder with a firearm. 
From the very quick google search, the minimum time for actual murder is 15 years and firearm offences have a minimum of 5 years.

As with anyone who has quick access to firearms like this, I'd imagine this wasn't there first offence, so they got more than the minimum sentences

• Like 1