Rant of the day.

husoi

2 hours ago, onesea said:

Can you build a dam to stop there run off entering your garden?  

Would be a very expensive option as my garden is about 30 yards long with a slight incline downwards the further out you walk. I have since turned their bowser tap off so once it's full I'll have a chat with them. 

On 29/02/2024 at 11:46, Mawsley said:

Well you can always vote for the racist fat fruitloop who makes up stories about being robbed. I’m sure she’ll make your life immeasurably better and will support your desire to give children lung disease.

You know, it's maybe just as well this is not a Scotch based Forum.  There's a possibility the Hate Thought Polis might be taking an interest in a remark like that.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, curlylegend said:

You know, it's maybe just as well this is not a Scotch based Forum.  There's a possibility the Hate Thought Polis might be taking an interest in a remark like that.

Yep. As of April 1st ( and isn't that the right date!) Scotland will become a pound shop North Korea with its very own thought police. Forget about catching criminals that's not on the cards at all. Mind you the rest of the UK isn't much better.

22 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

Yep. As of April 1st ( and isn't that the right date!) Scotland will become a pound shop North Korea with its very own thought police. Forget about catching criminals that's not on the cards at all. Mind you the rest of the UK isn't much better.

I'm told that the polis are very keen on this. The idle sods can put in a full shift sitting on their arses listening to clypes and putting peoples' names in the book. Hence the poor souls who've just voiced their opinion will now officially have a police record.  Even if they know nothing about it until they ask to go to Disneyland in Florida with the weans. Sorry buddy, police record ?  Couldn't let you set foot on American Soil ! 

I'm also reliably (  do you believe that ?) informed that the polis are particularly interested in young unemployed white males who belong to groups with strong opinions. 

I'm sure that the Celtic supporting First minister of Scotland now has the Orange Lodge and Rangers supporters at the top of the list.

My, my, Orange parades are going to be rather dull affairs from now on.

16 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

I thought they'd just about banned parades unless it meets a suitable degree of political correctness? 

Aye, right !   When there's an Orange walk in Glasgow the majority of the polis are away getting ingrown toenails done, or haircuts or something. 

The truth is they're all away lurking in their various Lodges.  Masonic or Orange, frequently both !

• 1 month later...

Are you guys ready?

According to new proposal.

What I don't understand is that this is already in place...

New proposal states the legal obligation to have single sex toilets.

Although I wouldn't have any issues in standing in front of a urinal while a lady walks into a cubicle. It make me think that in a not too far future we will have toilets for:

transsexual men

Transsexual women

Bisexual men who don't identify as men

Bisexual women identifying themselves as not women

Gay men who are puritans and don't want to share toilets with straight men

Gay women, feminist claiming the right to not share toilet with a straight woman.

Then we will have toilets for people identifying as all kind of objects.

Not to forget the same as above for disable individuals.

We will end up with a building for toilets looking more like a premier Inn 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Can we just have bushes both side of the road? 😤

On 28/03/2024 at 19:54, veracocha said:

Whenever it rains my back garden lawn becomes a lake. Now I have a water barrel and pump that deals nicely with the constant downpours but lately it doesn't seem to stop the flooding. I notice my neighbours shed has a water bowser doing similar but while they were out today I had a look at their arrangement. They have the tap on the bowser constantly open and draining into my garden. Must have a word tomorrow.

I have a fairly long garage that collects a lot of water, goes into a water butt to act as a buffer, the tap is open but it runs back the full length of the garage, under the concrete and into the main sewer.

I never thought about running it into next doors garden, would have been so much easier 😂 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
On 06/05/2024 at 18:25, husoi said:

Are you guys ready?

Although I wouldn't have any issues in standing in front of a urinal while a lady walks into a cubicle. It make me think that in a not too far future we will have toilets for:

transsexual men

Transsexual women

Gay women, feminist claiming the right to not share toilet with a straight woman.

only they 

Edited by RideWithStyles
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, RideWithStyles said:

only they will make left for one side and right for the other, which side of the road your travelling will make you wrong and a devient mofo that makes you front or second page of some rag paper depends on the ranter and if its a quiet day for news.

Make pink bushes one side, blue bushes the other 😁

• Like 1

Why can we just get along nicely and go ride the bikes????

WWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY???? 😭😭😭😭

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 06/05/2024 at 18:25, husoi said:

Are you guys ready?

transsexual men

Transsexual women

We refurbished our offices a couple of years ago, all the toilets are for the use of anyone, there is no male/female/penguins or what ever you want to be known by toilets, they are just toilets.  

Each toilet was like a personal changing room, no cubicles. Large in size with plenty of room to get changed. They cost a fortune, but well worth it. 

We have male, female and gender neutral / confused.

Only some wag keeps picking one of the legs off the non binary stick man, and it now looks like we cater for one-legged lesbians.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

If I'm busting for a pee I don't give a rat's ass what's on the door.

Way out? 😉

• Haha 2