Rant of the day.

husoi

The complete tw@t known as Mayor Khan...... This soulless cretin is doing his upmost to kill traffic in London and bring it to a standstill, even on a bike it's now becoming a headache. 

And the worst bit is there isn't an alternative to the wenker!

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Auld Jimbo said:

Aye, the "Scottish" are as hard as nails and that's just the wimmen. I'm interested to know where one obtains this "Scotch winter" beverage though? 🤨😒

My Scottish wife is a 2nd Dan black belt and my gym sessions now total 34.5 tons of weights lifted. We have to be tough to survive the harsh winters and constant drinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Auld Jimbo said:

I'm interested to know where one obtains this "Scotch winter" beverage though? 🤨😒

Any supermarket in Carlisle, it'll be cheaper there.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Auld Jimbo said:

I'm interested to know where one obtains this "Scotch winter" beverage though? 🤨😒

just whisky and antifreeze

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, skyrider said:

yes you see them in the middle of winter in t shirts they must think the tattoos are keeping them warm 😑

usually they are so pished that they can't feel anything 😄

Or high as a kite...

My van is in with nissan again tomorrow, same egr fault it had last time they fixed it, in all fairness to them I said it was probably the egr valve so they put a new one on, it's under warranty and that was nearly 1k, I'm not advising them further 😂

Presuming it's either a fault with the sensor cause after that it will get very expensive 🤔

Unless they got the egr from Aldi and it's faulty already 😂

10 hours ago, Fish said:

The complete tw@t known as Mayor Khan...... This soulless cretin is doing his upmost to kill traffic in London and bring it to a standstill, even on a bike it's now becoming a headache. 

And the worst bit is there isn't an alternative to the wenker!

agree. 

there is always an alternative, but only difference is theyre names dont have the same rhyme as to what people think of him 😏.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Bender said:

My van is in with nissan again tomorrow, same egr fault it had last time they fixed it, in all fairness to them I said it was probably the egr valve so they put a new one on, it's under warranty and that was nearly 1k, I'm not advising them further 😂

Presuming it's either a fault with the sensor cause after that it will get very expensive 🤔

Unless they got the egr from Aldi and it's faulty already 😂

it will be the french part of it....😅

• Haha 2

Some times it pays to be grumpy :thumb: 

My current provider was trying to charge me just under £1500 for energy. Allegedly they didn't charge me 1 year because they (the scottish company who fits smart arse meters) fitted the wrong meters and couldn't make the proper readings.

After endless emails, in one I told them they were a bunch of useless people with the brain of a jellyfish, I just received an email stating the account is now under £600 :D 

happy days 🥳

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

tipping the machines to do the job properly they were designed todo ...money goes towards their "pension" for retirement before silicone heaven. 

🤖

Edited by RideWithStyles
  • Haha 1

Food Packaging

It's easier to break in any place, probably to Windsor, than getting the food from plastic packaging.

You almost need a grinder to open a pack of superglued, welded and thermally closed. then place the package on your bench vice and use carbon fiber shears.

Maybe after that you can access the food you have paid for in some kind of lumpy mash...

disgusted face GIF

• Haha 4

We're not allowed to use plastic carrier bags but the amount of plastic wrapping is ridiculous.  Non recyclable either in most cases. Cheese wrapped in waxed paper with an inner plastic wrapping is my particular irritation.

• Like 1

Letter to the MD of renova and puppies, well know of toilet paper.

Let them deal with the details.

Dear sir,

I'm writing to you to help your great company in a well know issue.

Because it seems no solution is at sight, and because indirectly I will be a beneficiary from the idea I require no reward for it.

In short, you have a problem similar to other companies and I'm certain that should you decide to cooperate between yourselves not only both industries would gather great reputation but also an increase of sales.

The idea is in fact a simple one and I'm surprised that nobody have thought of it.

We all know the weak point in toilet paper is how easily tear off in the least opportune moments.

So, why not trade engineers between your company and any packaging counterpart?

I can assure you that not only you would create a more resistant paper while packaging would become far easier to open.

Best regards

Me

• Haha 3

My rant of the day, got home last night after lovely evening out with my hubby, idiot theives cut wacking hole in his van sliding door, to find it empty, obviously disregarded big sticker this van is empty at night, nobody was disturbed by loud grinding noise and loud alarm, accept one kind neighbour, who waited for us to come home ,late, and tell us, very kind, hes a fellow biker,at least they got nothing, but lots of hassle, can't speak to police on phone in Suffolk, you have to fill out online form, they got away with that then, can't even think about my sainsbury's self service tills that always are breaking and assistants look annoyed they actually have to move, maybe i should apply for that job!! rant over, 

• Sad 7

Having worked in highly stressed and competitive corporate world for what must have been 100 years, the penny finally dropped, clearly I am not very bright! I moved from down Souf to up Norf, and I would never go back.

Up eer, Folks know your name, the coffee shops, what you drink, it's not always stress free, but it is a lot less stressful.

These days, if there is queue at the supermarket, and I don't fancy waiting, I will walk out, if the retailer has an agenda I will leave, if there is a traffic jam, I will filter or get lost some place else.

She, has come to terms with my idiosyncrasies', and laughs or I get the block of ice treatment, either way, it works OK for me.

But them. I am an old git, and old gits don't really do the stress, stuff, unless your Rugby Team, is playing like a bunch of clowns, and yes you could have done better, because the older you get, the better you where.

I am reverting to my hippy/biker persona, happy days, mostly!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RideWithStyles said:

maybe the previous owner keep it (father in law has stupidly done it), lost it or sold it on?

least you still got the option of one, nearly all new cars dont even if you could spec it!

No, nissan supply a useless compressor and a bottle of magic leak sealer, useless when you have a big hole in a tyre.

Wife was stuck at the start of a slip on a busy section on the A1, traffic wombles turned up and were reasonably helpful, I plugged hole with ct1 and a very large screw and managed to get it inflated and one of them drove it off the A1 to where Raoul moat shot the police 🤔

I took everything apart from tyre plug kit......

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tiggie said:

@Bender  Completely agree. A spare tyre should be standard in a car not an optional extra :classic_wacko:

If they sell 20,000 cars and each spare costs £100...

It's all money in their pocket.