Masters Degree Data Assistance Required

RAYK47

Hi all

My daughter is doing a masters in Forensic Psychology and really needs people to fill out a survey for her data analysis.  It would be greatly appreciated if you can spare 10mins of your time to answer the questions in the link below.  She still needs over 200 responses and is really struggling to get them. 

Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by RAYK47
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, husoi said:

Done :thumb: 

Yeah, I could see on the web site that you'd completed 🤣

Only kidding of course.

My lunch is over, I will complete these evening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

i want to thank all who have completed this as it is a big help.  

She is still 130 short of what she needs to get the paper published.  If anyone can share it will be greatly appreciated, the more people i can reach the better for her.  Must by UK based and over 18.  

https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ezJqF36SC8DT1JQ

I did it a while ago, have to admit, I got more angry as I got to the last one... Which, I'm guessing shows in the answers, and is part of the data analysing......

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Simon Davey said:

I did it a while ago, have to admit, I got more angry as I got to the last one... Which, I'm guessing shows in the answers, and is part of the data analysing......

I think I got most angry, in order: shower kiddy fiddler, then probably kiddie photo guy, then revenge p**n dude then I girl who came home with home dude because that one occasionally has grey areas, but still obviously burn the rapey bast*rd. If he's deffo guilty. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, geofferz said:

I think I got most angry, in order: shower kiddy fiddler, then probably kiddie photo guy, then revenge p**n dude then I girl who came home with home dude because that one occasionally has grey areas, but still obviously burn the rapey bast*rd. If he's deffo guilty. 

That's interesting, and I've thought about it several times since, and it bothers me that I responded how I did. 

Had it been in reverse order, I would have still gotten more angry by the end. 

But I'm sure this the point of the survey. 

13 hours ago, Simon Davey said:

That's interesting, and I've thought about it several times since, and it bothers me that I responded how I did. 

Had it been in reverse order, I would have still gotten more angry by the end. 

But I'm sure this the point of the survey. 

YOU'RE SAYING YOU LIKE KIDDIE FIDDLERS?! 😉

It's an interesting thought experiment for sure. 

4 minutes ago, geofferz said:

YOU'RE SAYING YOU LIKE KIDDIE FIDDLERS?! 😉

It's an interesting thought experiment for sure. 

Uh? 

Lol, no, I just got more angry for each scenario. 

I strongly disagree with the sliding scale answers myself. I just go straight to the extremes, yes or no. Can't remember the exact scenarios but they were all equally wrong to me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nick the wanderer said:

I strongly disagree with the sliding scale answers myself. I just go straight to the extremes, yes or no. Can't remember the exact scenarios but they were all equally wrong to me.

Yes indeed. 

My point wasn't how I judged each offence, but how my anger had built up over the course of the survey. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Simon Davey said:

Yes indeed. 

My point wasn't how I judged each offence, but how my anger had built up over the course of the survey. 

Yep. 

• Like 1

thanks all for taking the time to complete the survey, it's really appreciated.  

I think the scenarios are designed to get those responses, her job is to analyse it now and write up her thesis.  If she makes the number of required responses it will be a great achievement to get the piece published.  I didn't realise how difficult it is get the required responses. 

• Like 2

On 06/03/2024 at 11:54, RAYK47 said:

My daughter is doing a masters in Forensic Psychology and really needs people to fill out a survey for her data analysis.  It would be greatly appreciated if you can spare 10mins of your time to answer the questions in the link below.  She still needs over 200 responses and is really struggling to get them. 

Done. My daughter did a similar survey a few years back - also in a branch of psychology- so happy to support. Good luck to your daughter.  I’ll see if I am able to share for further support.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GojuRyu5 said:

Done. My daughter did a similar survey a few years back - also in a branch of psychology- so happy to support. Good luck to your daughter.  I’ll see if I am able to share for further support.

Thanks, really appreciated.

Its about the third time (hopefully the last).  She had to do it for her Criminology undergraduate, her Masters in Psychology and now her 2nd masters, in Forensic Psychology.  All this and she has also had a baby (who was 1 year old last week).  Its ben a mad few years.  

• Like 2

On 21/03/2024 at 10:14, Nick the wanderer said:

Geofs post of the last saying its a grey area i see too but still went over line of very wrong.

same as nick, their all just plain wrong.

Not much balance of circumstances that include weight of under duress or like the test of - 5 random people on one track and 1person you know on the other which one do you send the train down sort of thing....

• Like 1