Good deed of the day

Bender

On Thursday night a local lad had his CBR 600 stolen from outside his house. He had passed his test 2 day previous. Just bought the bike…. Yes it wasn’t locked … it was only 11pm and he was going to lock it before he went to bed …

3 Teenage Yorkshire Scum … all dressed in black .. as usual .. wheeled it away … seen on cameras 2 miles away later still being pushed ..

Owner has been around every house with cctv in the area asking if it could be tracked …

Heartbroken guy ..

I’ve got an Mot’d CBR 600 F sat around doing nothing , not been ridden for 12 months  … I gave him a call, offered my bike as a long term loan until he got sorted out …He thanked me .. lots … but when he saw the pictures…. He offered more than the bike owed me …. It’s his now…

But … there’s an awful lot of us bikers within 2 miles of his house, some serious back patch club members … allegedly …… those 3 scrotes are on borrowed time … It would be best for everyone if the bike was just found parked up at the local shopping precinct in the morning … 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Trooper74 said:

But … there’s an awful lot of us bikers within 2 miles of his house, some serious back patch club members … allegedly …

Could you enlighten me please ?  What's a back patch club member ?

1 hour ago, curlylegend said:

Could you enlighten me please ?  What's a back patch club member ?

A member of a Motor Cycle Club .. Sons of Odin MC ..Satans Slaves MC … Outlaws MC …… Allegedly  …et. al.  … Brothers and Sisters of the Wheel all …

My club … Royal British Legion Riders …. Not so much back patch as back pain …lol …

Edited by Trooper74
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Trooper74 said:

A member of a Motor Cycle Club .. Sons of Odin MC ..Satans Slaves MC … Outlaws MC …… Allegedly  …et. al.  … Brothers and Sisters of the Wheel all …

My club … Royal British Legion Riders …. Not so much back patch as back pain …lol …

With apologies to Groucho Marx - I'd never join any club that would have me as a member.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 20/04/2024 at 22:47, Trooper74 said:

I see. Those really rough characters with tattoos and usually Harley Davidsons.

We kind of get them round here too.  But the difference is, although at the weekend they all pull Willie Nelson look-a-like stunts, they're all dentists and accountants and lawyers.

The only time they get surly is when they realise they've run out of Rizlas and all the Tabacs are closed on a Sunday afternoon.

Come Monday they'll go on a rampage and overcharge their clients by five percent or give them a vicious tooth cleaning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 21/04/2024 at 22:44, curlylegend said:

I see. Those really rough characters with tattoos and usually Harley Davidsons.

We kind of get them round here too.  But the difference is, although at the weekend they all pull Willie Nelson look-a-like stunts, they're all dentists and accountants and lawyers.

The only time they get surly is when they realise they've run out of Rizlas and all the Tabacs are closed on a Sunday afternoon.

Come Monday they'll go on a rampage and overcharge their clients by five percent or give them a vicious tooth cleaning.

No .. We have the other ones …. The Brothers, the business men, the Engineers… and often friends..

• Like 1

Rotherham … where men are men and sheep are worried …. and young girls live in fear of Pakistani taxi drivers … still to this day sadly … 

Edited by Trooper74
  • Sad 1

On 19/04/2024 at 13:04, Bender said:

bent the ignition key and was waiting to be rescued, AHH gimme that, bit of a go with 2 pairs of pliers followed by some reworking with a hammer and some silicone spray and all was good.

Bender by name bender by nature

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Bender said:

I didn't bend it, I de bended it.

I think that's still called bending something... Just bending it back

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Trooper74 said:

Rotherham … where men are men and sheep are worried …. and young girls live in fear of Pakistani taxi drivers … still to this day sadly … 

Ooh, steady on !  The Cyclist Touring Club is being examined because a certain segment of society doesn't think it's multicultural enough.  There are apparently no facilities for prayers on the rides and they are overwhelmingly old WHITE men who are aligned with the Cult of the Corpse. This is true and a lot of them are po-faced vegan sods, but they wouldn't come away with a remark like that.

Even if it's true...

• Like 1