marco simoncelli RIP

toon83

No........ Some times when you hear news like this your heart sinks, this is one of those moments,

Simoncelli was my favorite rider i loved the way he rode and his sense of humour.

This is a big loss to the world of racing and the bike world in general

Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

RIP Marco

No........ Some times when you hear news like this your heart sinks, this is one of those moments,

Simoncelli was my favorite rider i loved the way he rode and his sense of humour.

This is a big loss to the world of racing and the bike world in general

Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

RIP Marco

same here he was the only reason iv been watching motogp

i agree with TC he was one of my favourite riders cos of his attitude and determination, actually crying right now :( sad sad times future champion gone

heart felt sympathies to rossi and edwards too, they must be hurting right now.

Such a shame, was watching it live on the BBC news website over here in NZ.

It was odd 'cos before the race I was thinking of Craig Jones, the UK rider who had a nasty accident at Brands a few years ago.

So sad, Sic was a real character and he was definitely world champion material. I felt so sorry for his girlfriend who they cut to during the crash.

RIP 58.

What?! :cry:

yeah, sorry mate but he is no more :( he has had a very nasty accident on track and succumbed to the injuries, which if he had survived he would have been super human tbh. another fast lad on the best roads ever

im beside my self with grief over this, watched it this morning, poor edwards had nowhere to go and rossi must of known when he was looking back. They were right to cancel race, peoples heads would of been all over the place thus making it more dangerous to race.

RIP Simmo god im gonna miss you and what you couldve become :(

a tragic lose and a tragic accident,normal the bike would have slid to the left but it looks like the tyres dug in and it span round back towards edwards and rossi, really feel for edwards and rossi and wouldnt be suprised if they both quit racing for good, RIP sideshow bob, gone but not to be forgotten

a tragic lose and a tragic accident,normal the bike would have slid to the left but it looks like the tyres dug in and it span round back towards edwards and rossi, really feel for edwards and rossi and wouldnt be suprised if they both quit racing for good, RIP sideshow bob, gone but not to be forgotten

if marco hadnt been hooked up on the bike and rolled free asap then yeah the bike would have gone to the left and he would hopefully have walked away, but his weight on the bike dragged it to the right :(

report on Edwards says he has dislocated shoulder, thankgod that is all cos he got pretty wrapped up in the bike too.

i dont think the guys will quit racing, its a risk they all know exists and hark back not long ago we lost tomizawa where Redding hit him, the next race will be sombre but the show will go on

Terrible news, Simoncelli was among my favourite MotoGP riders, old school and totally kept me on the edge of my seat all the time.

Just saw the footage of the crash, very nasty. Safety kit has come a long way, but that's just not a survivable accident whichever way you look at it really. :crybaby: