Nob of the Day.......

Tango

A fellow bike gets my Nob of the day award today. Going clockwise round the M25 this morning. There are about 6 miles of 50MPH incident signs flashing. So the traffic slows to about 55 ish. Just going into the bell common tunnel before junct 27 and I see a flash of lights behind me. Some knob on a Blue ( yam) I think sports bike is lane spliting doing about 70. He then proceds to overtake me and heads into the tunnel doing god knows what speed. I mus admit his bike did sound nice. But given that you can't see round this tunnel as its on a slight bend then doing stupid speeds while there is a notification of an incident ahead is just being a bell end. I fully expected to be scraping him off a staionary car.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to award it to the lady in the green car in Burton today, coming the other way. The car comes round the corner about 400m away and slowly veers over to the wrong side of the road. IE head on with me she then proceeds head on at at me slowing a little.

I am breaking hard with new 10 mile old front break pads. I come to a stop and she is still approaching I am considering dropping bike and running when she slows to walking pace continues a little further puts full left lock and drives round me :shock:

No signals, no apology, no acknowledgement of rather pale faced and irate biker she just carries on.....

Nob of the day goes to a ford connect van man on the phone.

i was in traffic south east london and there was heavy rain last night so the road i was heading down was partially flooded. So i thought i would mount the pavement and go slowly past the small lake and the water was on the pavement aswell. As im slowly going past the deepest point of the small lake the van behind me comes flying though causing a MASSIVE wave and getting my legs wet. I wasnt even angry because I've seen it all these days starting to think theres no helping some people. just have to laugh.

• 2 weeks later...

This mornings winner is the Taxi driver who decided to change lane quite quickly as his was blocked with people turning right. He decided to move first then indicate, I notice this is a common occurrence that is if you get an indicator at all.

This mornings winner is the Taxi driver who decided to change lane quite quickly as his was blocked with people turning right. He decided to move first then indicate, I notice this is a common occurrence that is if you get an indicator at all.

What's an indicator?

Coming home from work today I hung back from a Honda SUV as it was slowly weaving on a dual carriageway from one side of the lane to the other. I thought the driver might have been on his phone at the time. As a Transit van started to come past him in the outer lane he suddenly wondered out over the line and into his path! Transit driver was alert and managed to swerve over enough to miss him! What a tosser. :roll:

My Nob of the day. Was the 92 year old twat driving a turbo Scoobie last Friday. He managed to go through a fellow clubmates electric garage door then hit and run over 7 bikes including a Manx Norton worth about £20,000 plus another 4 he just knocked over. He then went through two walls and into the next door neighbours garden when he hit the house and a £70,000 brand new camper van. The car is still embedded in the garage as they don't know if they can remove it while keeping the garage up. Luckly the guy who owns all the bikes had just popped into the house for a brew when the car hit otherwise he would have been in the way of the car.

I would love to see the total bill for this. The driver says he doesn't know what happened.

Mine was the doddery old fool that had a go at me because they were following my truck too close, missed me indicating to pull over and stop at the side of the road only for them to now be up my arse not able to see past me, and as I get out the truck I get shouted at....... Wtf???

I saw someone having a go at a truck driver years ago because they had gone up the inside of him at a roundabout. of course as he went round they nearly got hit by the trailer swinging over. So they forced the truck to stop and then ranted at him. I stopped as well and told them they were stupid doing what they did and it was their fault

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

My Nob of the day. Was the 92 year old twat driving a turbo Scoobie last Friday. He managed to go through a fellow clubmates electric garage door then hit and run over 7 bikes including a Manx Norton worth about £20,000 plus another 4 he just knocked over. He then went through two walls and into the next door neighbours garden when he hit the house and a £70,000 brand new camper van. The car is still embedded in the garage as they don't know if they can remove it while keeping the garage up. Luckly the guy who owns all the bikes had just popped into the house for a brew when the car hit otherwise he would have been in the way of the car.

I would love to see the total bill for this. The driver says he doesn't know what happened.

And you don't have any pictures?!

Bloody ell!!! Enough to make you cry

is the old fella still in the car? :mrgreen:

That story reminds me of my knob of the day from a few months ago.

I was riding along the A43 between Kettering and Northampton at rush hour.

Now this is a busy road with lots of minor junctions where country lanes join, at rush hour the flow of traffic is relentless and it can take ten minutes to get out of these minor junctions.

There was an unusual gap in the traffic in both directions and I could see a Nissan Micra waiting at the give way line, expecting it to pull out given the large gap, but it doesn't.

So when 100 yds away I close the throttle, I've covered 100 yds already and the car hasn't pulled out but still could.

About 40 yds away, I'm on the brakes thinking if they pull out now I'm in trouble. But still the car stays put.

As I ride past I peer through the drivers window and windscreen. The old dear is fast asleep! She was 80 if she was a day. She'd obviously waited so long to get a gap in the traffic she was comfortable with, she'd dropped off.

I accelerated away shaking my head, and rode to my local pub. Relaying the story to the landlady she says "well didn't you turn around and go back?", I replied "No, why would I, eventually someone will come up behind her, beep, and wake her up", "the landlady replied, "but how do you know she's asleep, she might be dead!".

I put down my pint, got back on the bike, and rode the two miles back to the junction, she was gone.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

The c*nt who ran over a cat in Leyton on Saturday. Got out of his car apparently, looked at the cat, then drove off.

It had a collar on with address!

Anyway, I blue lighted her up to Goddards. She was pissing and shitting herself and had blood coming out of her ear. Be he was on a very bad way.

Just checked, she died...

Oh god that's awful MrB :cry: Hope you're ok after it..

I have a real hatred for anyone who could do that... Similar happened outside my mums with a staffy. The BMW who hit him wheel span away, leaving this poor thing screaming in the road.. :evil:

That's someone's family member.. One of the reasons my cats are indoor cats only.. I'd be destroyed if I found either of mine killed on the road.. :(

The c*nt who ran over a cat in Leyton on Saturday. Got out of his car apparently, looked at the cat, then drove off.

Anyway, I blue lighted her up to Goddards. She was pissing and shitting herself and had blood coming out of her ear. Be he was on a very bad way.

Ahh shit!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm ok just feel sorry for the owner...

I'm also a big animal lover and couldn't see it suffer. I left colleagues at the roadside whilst I shot off to the vets with it.

Pitty it couldn't pull thorough but it looked in a really bad way.

NOTD goes to one of my neighbours, who has stuck stupid little passive aggressive notes to the covers of all my bikes insisting that the parking spot in our block's private car park that I've been using every single day for the past year is in fact his parking space, and I should either move my bikes or start paying him £95 a month for the luxury of using it! :evil:

I've emailed the knobjockey about it (and stayed polite, because unlike some I know better than to shit on my own doorstep) and of course he isn't replying. If my bikes have been so much as touched while I'm at work there will be hell to pay...

What a f**ker. Someone needs a "chat" with him I think.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm ok just feel sorry for the owner...

I'm also a big animal lover and couldn't see it suffer. I left colleagues at the roadside whilst I shot off to the vets with it.

Pitty it couldn't pull thorough but it looked in a really bad way.

Good on you mate. Good on ya!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk