Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

We are working to get the girls into school ... Connor has given up and is going too re-take year 12 in September 2021 ... if possible ... I honestly believe unless there is civil disturbance / uprising this is the future for all of us ..... the sheeple will inherit the earth :-(

5 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

The girls are in school in the morning  ..... confirmed by school ...

Well done.

My wife is in looking after the children of key workers, but her contract is due up and they're overspent on supply cover so I reckon she'll be out of a job soon.

10 hours ago, rennie said:

We have orders and we're in manufacturing so we'll be working apparently :scratch:

We're all  at work ... roads where mobbed this morning, M1 near to congestion, nobody is paying any attention to this pathetic government it seems.

And we received a 7 figure order from a major railway company before 8 am ... which is nice ... 

• Like 2

Good morning now the morning dog walk..

Sadly the Forest is going to be full of fussy mums, with children doing there daily exercise.  Probably involving pick nicks lunches and chairs.
My daily exercise, doesn't say how long to exercise so they have walked 10m from my car for lunch... 

Would not mind if it was just 10m but some get smart and walk further into the trees and groups of parents and children appear strange how that's only in the woods...  Then tell playful dogs to keep away as they might carry THE VIRUS.

Then I will wait and see if my daughter is going to be allowed her access this lockdown..  Probably the reason I am in cynical grumbly mood today..

Anyway good morning...

Good morning.

I’m about to carry out essential shopping. Click and collect from Screwfix and then pick up some materials from Wickes. How strange that builders’ merchants are regarded as essential (though I’m glad they are), as are garden centres. Weird definition of essential.

I’ll be continuing with the ongoing saga of fitting out the bathroom this afternoon, we’re finally on the home stretch for completing the work now. 

Stay safe, folks. Have a good day.

9E7D9C4D-DCF2-4090-A3C6-F16AB897C500.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can understand the likes of screwfix etc being open as you might need to repair some plumbing or sort a collapsed ceiling etc. Trade will use them as well.

I just can't see why a garden centre is classed as essential though :scratch:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

I can understand the likes of screwfix etc being open as you might need to repair some plumbing or sort a collapsed ceiling etc. Trade will use them as well.

I can't see why McDonalds, Kentucky et al are open either .... but they are .... 

But hang on ... we know that lockdowns make no difference ...so why not ... 

32 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

Particularly as generally speaking they are most commonly frequented by the old and vulnerable.

• Like 1