Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

3 hours ago, Bender said:

Sorry can't find a service manwell in English.

Haha

Edited by bonio
I was a dope

Morning all .... fun filled face to face meeting with Unipart Rail this morning  .... they want to buy our company and want to come and "touch the metal" (their corporate speak, not mine ) of our traction control machines / systems ..... Most of them have not left the house on business since March .... They're in for a shock at our place where the staff mingle like they where at a rock concert .... 

Guest Swagman
16 minutes ago, learningtofly said:

Well, after a week of ineffective antibiotics, agony and about 2 hours sleep per night, I'm now booked in for an extraction on Wednesday afternoon. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

I would and he lives right next door.

6 hours ago, Trooper74 said:

Morning all .... fun filled face to face meeting with Unipart Rail this morning  .... they want to buy our company and want to come and "touch the metal" (their corporate speak, not mine ) of our traction control machines / systems ..... Most of them have not left the house on business since March .... They're in for a shock at our place where the staff mingle like they where at a rock concert .... 

they will have to go with the flow and get used to it :classic_rolleyes:

1 hour ago, learningtofly said:

Well, after a week of ineffective antibiotics, agony and about 2 hours sleep per night, I'm now booked in for an extraction on Wednesday afternoon. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

You want to try having toothache on a ship weeks from anywhere. Not recommended  and highly  unpleasant. Deepest sympathy though as it seems never-ending. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

You want to try having toothache on a ship weeks from anywhere. Not recommended  and highly  unpleasant. Deepest sympathy though as it seems never-ending. 

That sounds like something to be avoided too :classic_huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

did you give them a good suing :classic_ohmy:

No it was in the days when they went oops, and that was it, they gave me free stitches though, I wouldn't have minded if it had been one of the practice students but it was one of the proper surgical extractor torturers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bender said:

No it was in the days when they went oops, and that was it, they gave me free stitches though, I wouldn't have minded if it had been one of the practice students but it was one of the proper surgical extractor torturers.

My Stepdaughter is a dental nurse, I get nothing but excellent, free dental care 😛

• Like 1