Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Guest Swagman

That ex Lab leader. :D

Absolutely!

And @Six30 knows my POV was that the guy should never even have been an MP.....let alone Leader of the Labour Party!

But he relentlessly throws his name at me.....which is deliberate Trolling!

So he can't get away with playing the "ive never gone out my way to wind any one up.... it just happens natural" card!

5F5C6949-D27F-4D39-B7A2-080BCE3B64F1.gif

Now that’s a relaxed guy. :D

Ref Dynax as TOTY - he may be a twat or he could just be exceedingly eccentric. Being eccentric doesn't necessarily qualify for twatness. Psychiatrically seriously disturbed maybe but not necessarily a twat. He might not be able to help himself whereas Six has form for carefully crafted twatness.

Guest Swagman

Ref Dynax as TOTY - he may be a twat or he could just be exceedingly eccentric. Being eccentric doesn't necessarily qualify for twatness. Psychiatrically seriously disturbed maybe but not necessarily a twat. He might not be able to help himself whereas Six has form for carefully crafted twatness.

So what you are saying is he’s always been a twat. :D

Absolutely!

And @Six30 knows my POV was that the guy should never even have been an MP.....let alone Leader of the Labour Party!

So he can't get away with playing the "ive never gone out my way to wind any one up.... it just happens natural" card!

Well what can I say X he must be a twat too. :D :D

Well he is the defending champion Swagman!

Absolutely!

1518049356_giphy(10).gif.00b560bf02a71f193e58414ec47f653b.gif

Absolutely!

giphy (10).gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/PYEGoZXABBMuk/giphy.gif' alt='GIPHY>'>

EmOBIFQXUAIbxQZ.jpg

Poor old guy, he's had the full dose of 2020. Got Covid, lost his job, going to be evicted.

I hear Boris is not in favour with the new administration since they remember certain comments he made about Obama whilst he was mayor of London.

EmOBIFQXUAIbxQZ.jpg

Poor old guy, he's had the full dose of 2020. Got Covid, lost his job, going to be evicted.

I hear Boris is not in favour with the new administration since they remember certain comments he made about Obama whilst he was mayor of London.

Who is Boris in favour with? :lol:

EmOBIFQXUAIbxQZ.jpg

Who is Boris in favour with? :lol:

The Gammons!

I didn’t understand the nervousness coming off the Conservatives about Biden winning but these article excerpts about it made me laugh. What an idiot.

Pasted from ‘The National’ a Scottish paper.

“... it’s not just the President-elect who’s not too fond of the Eton-educated toff in charge of the UK, one source close to the new team told The Sunday Times: “If you think Joe hates him, you should hear Kamala.”

It dates back to 2016, at the height of the Brexit referendum, when Obama urged “citizens of the United Kingdom take stock of their relationship with the EU” Johnson, who was the most prominent Leave campaigner, accused Obama of removing a bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office because of his “ancestral dislike of the British empire”

He wrote in the Sun “Some said it was a snub to Britain. Some said it was a symbol of the part-Kenyan president’s ancestral dislike of the British empire – of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender."

At the time Churchill’s grandson Nicholas Soames, a Tory MP, called the article “appalling” .

He said Johnson was “unreliable and idle about the facts”, as there was still a Churchill bust inside the White House.

Last night, after Johnson tweeted his congratulations to Biden and Harris, Obama’s former special adviser was scathing.

Tommy Vietor, who’s close to Biden, replied: “This shapeshifting creep weighs in. We will never forget your racist comments about Obama and slavish devotion to Trump”.

A Democrat party source told the Times: “They do not think Boris Johnson is an ally. They think Britain is an ally.

“But there will be no special relationship with Boris Johnson.”

Found some slides in my dads loft ... now while most of you lot was in your bedroom drawing dolphins with crayons at this age I was out starting my rugged individualism journey

F15C224D-78A3-4EEF-819F-B129385E90E0.thumb.jpeg.3a440a20baaa267d000a07ad95ecbcba.jpeg8C7F7A53-6A6F-4293-9BEB-2100D0F1C39F.thumb.jpeg.330572b2c5379082ab3a48f9ef3cec26.jpeg

Good afternoon, building a new bathroom these past 2 weeks, helping me get through this lockdown part 2.

Being in Manchester is tricky, our numbers never went down, but I guess the upshot is we will have lower rates over winter as more have had it and got the virus out of the way... Hopefully...