Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

1 minute ago, Tiggie said:

@Ian Frog I've heard that before from some people. I've also known people who have never switched there's off in years!

I can quite believe that !

Probably just me not trusting previous owners.

Oh yeah and seeing the state of the water that drains out.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Fair comment but in reality both are dodgy.

My gas bottles would to live in an old  toolsafe that I found on site recently at bottom of garden.

A full compressor just makes me nervous especially as mine was secondhand (ex hire company) and I don`t know how often previous owner drained the excess water out lol.

Cheers

Ian

But as a counter argument propane contains a lot of moisture and they use the bottles over and over again 

I understand where you're coming from but I think you're worrying over nothing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Less dangerous than having a bottle of gas in there 🤔

Hey, my compressor is right next to my gas bottles, and fuel for the lawnmower, and both bikes. Maybe I can leave it left running if it's less dangerous.

Edited by Mississippi Bullfrog

1 hour ago, Stu said:

But as a counter argument propane contains a lot of moisture and they use the bottles over and over again 

I understand where you're coming from but I think you're worrying over nothing 

Propane is a carbon/hydrogen,c3h8 it's only when you burn it with oxygen that you get water, by which time if it was unplanned the fire is of more concern than the water 😂 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bender said:

Propane is a carbon/hydrogen,c3h8 it's only when you burn it with oxygen that you get water, by which time if it was unplanned the fire is of more concern than the water 😂 

Every day is a school day :thumb:

Just don't start correcting my spelling........ 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My husband brought me a cup of tea and said Happy Anniversary. You’d think after 25 years I might remember but nope 😬 

He tells me every year I say the same thing “Is it? how long? blimey” 😆

We've been married 14 years but together as a couple for 32 ... it's not easy to forget the wedding anniversary .... It's Valentines Day .... so i have to buy 2 cards ....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

We've been married 14 years but together as a couple for 32 ... it's not easy to forget the wedding anniversary .... It's Valentines Day .... so i have to buy 2 cards ....

I don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day either 😆

Then again I think even his pragmatic nature wouldnt stretch to suggesting getting married on steak and blow job day 🤣

Edited by Slowlycatchymonkey
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

some fooker must of got a drone for christmas , it was hovering over the gardens yesterday , so tempted to get the 2.2 out.

Be careful I have heard of circumstances where p**eys were using them to scope out houses for breaking into later.

Maybe the .22 would be a good precaution.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

One of the girls at work kept finding one hovering around her house and garden all the time. Turned out to belong to some weirdo who fancied her. He actually told her it was him!! :classic_blink:

Maybe you have a secret admirer @Six30 :eek2:

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

One of the girls at work kept finding one hovering around her house and garden all the time. Turned out to belong to some weirdo who fancied her. He actually told her it was him!! :classic_blink:

a man with my style and looks , i've probably got a few .

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tiggie said:

I somehow doubt it !

:seeya:

Cheers

Ian

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Bender said:

I've been out building a log store for in-laws, fingers on left hand are beyond numb to the point they just hurt.

I tell people where to go at this time of the year! 

Plus I am in the process of planning some built in wardrobes so that's taking priority :lol: 

• Like 1

Today our Christmas decorations came down...

The dog got me into an argument, people socially distance picnicking in the forest.

He went over stood 15' away trying his luck. They waved sticksb at him, picked up in his name Ben when we called him away they then shiuted "Go away Ben" so he came back thinking he was in for play or treat.

When I put him on lead to take him away they tried to berate me...

Had been good walk till then.