Nominations for MOTY (Man of the Year) 2020

XTreme

1 hour ago, MarkW said:

I am grateful to @geofferz and his poignant and moving story of all that flange he's been nailing because it has given me inspiration for my wife's Christmas present. Does anyone know if any of those 'experience day' providers caters for this market at all? Something along the lines of a 'Lesbian Taster Session' or 'Bi-curious Experience Day' would fit the bill.

give @dynax  PM , sure he'll be able to point you in the right direction ....

preferably his house

2 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

I'll think I'll pass on that thanks.

nothing pervy, in a previous post i explained , i had a big  purple Dinosaur , stuffed toy, and the mrs threw it out ..... we had a massive  Barney

Edited by Six30
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Six30 said:

nothing pervy, in a previous post i explained , i had a big  purple Dinosaur , stuffed toy, and the mrs through it out ..... we had a massive  Barney

Let me guess-  Barney the dinosaur.

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

Nominees so far:

XTreme
WD-40
dynax
Mickly
gymwitch
MarkW
fastbob
ianfrog
linuxrob
Trace
geofferz
husoi

@Stu........can you check there's no limit set to number of Poll options?

This is turning into a f@cking mini-series!

There's a limit but it should accommodate the twats :thumb:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dynax said:

Let's hope the winners speech isn't of biblical proportion :classic_laugh:

No, we will get the usual diatribe from @Six30 calling everyone a twat.

I think this whole campaign of expanding the nominations for TOTY are a blatant attempt by @XTreme to get six out from under the millstone of that role, next year spindoctor Manuel Salvador XTreme will be pushing six for MOTY, no doubt with a few photoshopped pics of six helping an old lady over a road and retrieving a cat out of a tree for a snotty teary eyed child.

Before you know it you will all be bowed under the tyranny of the new Mod Darthsix.

image.png

image.png

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Bender said:

No, we will get the usual diatribe from @Six30 calling everyone a twat.

I think this whole campaign of expanding the nominations for TOTY are a blatant attempt by @XTreme to get six out from under the millstone of that role, next year spindoctor Manuel Salvador XTreme will be pushing six for MOTY, no doubt with a few photoshopped pics of six helping an old lady over a road and retrieving a cat out of a tree for a snotty teary eyed child.

Before you know it you will all be bowed under the tyranny of the new Mod Darthsix.

image.png

image.png

@Six30 isn't an easy sell to the public though Bender......cos as soon as I get him into a position where he might actually achieve something he goes and f@cks it all up!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

@Six30 isn't an easy sell to the public though Bender......cos as soon as I get him into a position where he might actually achieve something he goes and f@cks it all up!

you got hold of my 4th year school report :shock:

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think that’s one of the few things you can still get free on the NHS 😂

Keep the NHS stuff to the coronavirus thread!!  Can't be having political debates across the entire forum :mrgreen:

• Like 1