Christmas Day thread

James in Brum

Good morning Groovy Gang, 

merry Christmas. I thought I would stay a thread to wish good cheer, to show off about it moan about presents, hangovers, cooking successes and disasters. 
my kids have ensured that sleep was predominantly absent for me last night so with the port and Father Christmas’s whisky my head is a little foggy :-)

my Christmas Present from Mrs In Brum is a how to kill chickens course. We are going to get some when we buy our house this coming year and I think it is responsible to know how to put them out of my misery.

kids are having a fab time and out-laws passed Duxford an hour ago :-)

Guest Richzx6r

Well I have been kicked out of bed by skye not wanting to go back to sleep so I am now downstairs watching cartoons with her whilst the wife sleeps some more. 

Hope everyone has a great day 

Merry Christmas one and all. Our daughters and their husbands are coming over which is great. It will be the smallest Christmas Day ever for us but we shall connect with the rest of the tribe via Zoom later.

No small children in our house this year but our elder daughter is expecting a baby in March so next year will be different. I am planning the climbing frame for the garden. 

2 hours ago, James in Brum said:

my Christmas Present from Mrs In Brum is a how to kill chickens course. We are going to get some when we buy our house this coming year and I think it is responsible to know how to put them out of my misery.

That's easy! .. Get yourself a traffic cone, shove the chicken in head first and then cut its throat! .. You can buy a killing cone or make one but a traffic cone works.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/how-to-build-a-killing-cone.389035/