Took this photo about 5 years ago - Which bike do you prefer?

jedibiker

2 hours ago, jedibiker said:

This was from a fitness shoot I shot, just for fun I thought Id share it, :) (forum seems to have drained the quality)

JUNE0195.jpg

This reminds me I have to try and sort out some premises either to lease cheaply or rent by the hour/day.

I don't think you spent enough time polishing them up some of the chrome looks a bit flat 🤣

4 minutes ago, dynax said:

This reminds me I have to try and sort out some premises either to lease cheaply or rent by the hour/day.

I don't think you spent enough time polishing them up some of the chrome looks a bit flat 🤣

Theres Chrome? lol. I had a studio shop front in Harworth for a few years for family stuff, but it didnt cover costs really. I was out doing weddings and gym shoots. But if I ever got a space again id want it large. This was up in Dewsbury in my friends out building. Up there studio space is cheaper and you get nice old buildings. You might find a group who want to share costs. Hour rate can be £20+ there is a good on in Rotherham, comes with lights etc too

• Like 1

It's hard to tell, some stupid bints that clearly don't know how to put clothes on are spoiling the view of the bikes, I mean one of them can't even fasten her boots up and neither can wash clothes, they have shrunk their shorts, useless just useless.

😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jedibiker said:

Theres Chrome? lol. I had a studio shop front in Harworth for a few years for family stuff, but it didnt cover costs really. I was out doing weddings and gym shoots. But if I ever got a space again id want it large. This was up in Dewsbury in my friends out building. Up there studio space is cheaper and you get nice old buildings. You might find a group who want to share costs. Hour rate can be £20+ there is a good on in Rotherham, comes with lights etc too

I ideally need to find somewhere local to me max 15/20 mins drive/ride preferably around 10 mins away, there were some places around Wheatley before they demolished most of it for housing :thumb:

12 minutes ago, dynax said:

I ideally need to find somewhere local to me max 15/20 mins drive/ride preferably around 10 mins away, there were some places around Wheatley before they demolished most of it for housing :thumb:

Yeah a friend of mine used to work with Kevin Noonan in an old building.. was big but in bad repair

5 minutes ago, jedibiker said:

Yeah a friend of mine used to work with Kevin Noonan in an old building.. was big but in bad repair

Plenty of buildings about but for extortionate prices, I had a look on PPH's website crazy amounts for rent, but I want to try and stay out of the town centre, for the time being it look like hiring a hall or a function room somewhere once things start to open up again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dynax said:

Plenty of buildings about but for extortionate prices, I had a look on PPH's website crazy amounts for rent, but I want to try and stay out of the town centre, for the time being it look like hiring a hall or a function room somewhere once things start to open up again.

I found using someones space for the day to work, low cost and just book a days worth of shoots

1 minute ago, jedibiker said:

I found using someones space for the day to work, low cost and just book a days worth of shoots

As I want to concentrate on the modelling agency side mainly for fashion , I will hopefully run 2/3 training sessions a week, so will need somewhere to be flexible and available evenings and weekends, and child friendly as well as somewhere for parents to sit and chat have refreshments etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jedibiker said:

This was from a fitness shoot I shot, just for fun I thought Id share it, :) (forum seems to have drained the quality)

JUNE0195.jpg

did you bang em ?

• Like 1