Quad lock motorcycle mount

Anyone used them? 

I have just ordered a case and the once inch ball mount and anti vibration attachment! 

My current system is no good for new phone :roll: 

Yes they are pricey but I would rather have a good system than lose my phone! 

Yup, happy with mine but I accept that you end up drinking the koolaid with it a bit... I also have the carrying ring/stand and an in car mount. That's in addition to the wireless charger for the motorbike that I bought first

Seems very secure and once you get the hang of attaching it easy as anything

• Like 1

I looked at their wireless charging options and you have to plug it in to a USB port for it to work! 

And the USB on my bike is no for leaving things plugged in all the time! 

Why they don't do an option to have it wired up to the battery with its own converter I will never know 

Nevermind didn't see WIRELESS.
Moron. 🙈

Considering they do battery terminals/SAE for the wired option, I don't see why

they didn't do the same for the wireless?
Especially for the f**ckin' price! 😂
I knew quadlock were pricey, but just realised how pricey. That can piss off. 😂

Edited by peatear
  • Haha 1

My wireless charger came with pig tails, but it was an early version. Have they really stopped offering those with it? It was just pig tails into a usb socket, so you could then plug their usb plug into it.

It's currently connected to the handy GPS power socket BMW provide though, so it's switched.

1 minute ago, SometimesSansEngine said:

My wireless charger came with pig tails, but it was an early version. Have they really stopped offering those with it? It was just pig tails into a usb socket, so you could then plug their usb plug into it.

It's currently connected to the handy GPS power socket BMW provide though, so it's switched.

This is what it comes with 

• Quad Lock Weatherproof Wireless Charging Head
  • 50cm (20 inch) USB-A to USB-C cable
  • 1.5m (59 inch) USB-A to USB-C cable
  • Hex Key
  • M5 x 35 SS304 CSK Screw
  • x5 Zip Ties

My first of those units was problematic, cleared up after they sent a replacement* So maybe they had lots of issues with them. Shame as surely they could have just sourced a new supplier

*They actually sent me a whole new full set, ie an additional wireless charger, as they could see I was willing to find which specific part was failing. Which was great, as once done I was able to keep it and put it on @Magpie84's bike 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Going to drag this subject back to life as I am looking for alternative phone mounts… My cheap Chinesium ones only last a year or 2 then the charging plays up…

Any longer term reviews 2 bikes no charging adapters is going to be near enough £100 pounds..  Is it worth it?

I ride every day.  They are rock solid.  The anti vibration mount seem to create more vibration though.  The only downside is that you need one of their cases for your device but they don't sell cases for everything.  They do sell an addaptor with a sticky pad that you can stick to your existing case.  Be careful what you try and stick it to.   Nothing sticks to silicone.

55 minutes ago, Pbassred said:

I ride every day.  They are rock solid.  The anti vibration mount seem to create more vibration though.  The only downside is that you need one of their cases for your device but they don't sell cases for everything.  They do sell an addaptor with a sticky pad that you can stick to your existing case.  Be careful what you try and stick it to.   Nothing sticks to silicone.

Not even silicone? 😁 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pbassred said:

They do sell an addaptor with a sticky pad that you can stick to your existing case.  

I was considering one of those straight to my phone. 

I doubt I would trust any cheap Chinese cars you can get for a Ulefone...

1 hour ago, onesea said:

I was considering one of those straight to my phone. 

I doubt I would trust any cheap Chinese cars you can get for a Ulefone...

I use one in the car and it works and hasn't fallen off yet! 

not sure how they would work on a phone case