where i bought my bmw s 1000rr

jenniferborba22

Ordered the bike without viewing in person from the dealership, very helpful in sending loads of videos and pictures of the bike. Genuinely helpful as I’ve been working and they were able to fit round my schedule. Bike came with no dramas , full service and full MOT prior to it being sent off. Definitely will be coming back when I need a new bike would 100% recommend to anyone wanting a quality bike from a quality dealership.

https://jkmotorcycles.com/ jk motorcycles

It's good to share when you've received good service but ,  as previously mentioned , this is a largely UK * based forum composed mostly of funny old blokes who don't like Facebook . * That little island off the coast of Europe where we drink warm beer wearing Bowler Hats while we watch recordings of the Benny Hill show . 🇬🇧

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, fastbob said:

It's good to share when you've received good service but ,  as previously mentioned , this is a largely UK * based forum composed mostly of funny old blokes who don't like Facebook . * That little island off the coast of Europe where we drink warm beer wearing Bowler Hats while we watch recordings of the Benny Hill show . 🇬🇧

And talk about tea and biscuits 😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, billy sugger said:

Must be a long way away, I can't even get the website to load

Hold ur phone/laptop over your head as you are loading the website gets you a few feet closer to the satellite 🤔

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, MikeHorton said:

Malted milk vs nice biscuit which one? 

I feel that a Malted Milk is the more purposeful biscuit here . Nice biscuits , pronounced Niece by the way , have a slightly effeminate air about them ..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, keith1200rs said:

Is this post for real? One post to promote a dealer? Maybe I'm a cynic (who used to moderate a forum).

But look at all the amusement it's generated 😁 

Their are shed loads of posts and users you never see, it's not like we just sit and twiddle our fingers you know 🤔 😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh the fun we will be having now that a mod has come out and declared they are doing things on our behalf in the background! 

It`s not like this place isn`t littered with cynical sarcastic peeps and I include Suggers, Bullfrog, Southwesterly, Mike H, Myself and the Catman Bob as just the start !

Cheers

Ian

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Oh the fun we will be having now that a mod has come out and declared they are doing things on our behalf in the background! 

It`s not like this place isn`t littered with cynical sarcastic peeps and I include Suggers, Bullfrog, Southwesterly, Mike H, Myself and the Catman Bob as just the start !

Cheers

Ian

Seems I need to up my sarcasm game. 

2 hours ago, fastbob said:

I feel that a Malted Milk is the more purposeful biscuit here . Nice biscuits , pronounced Niece by the way , have a slightly effeminate air about them ..

A bit like them Danish cookies you get in a tin at Xmas not a great deal to them! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jenniferborba22 said:

Ordered the bike without viewing in person from the dealership, very helpful in sending loads of videos and pictures of the bike. Genuinely helpful as I’ve been working and they were able to fit round my schedule. Bike came with no dramas , full service and full MOT prior to it being sent off. Definitely will be coming back when I need a new bike would 100% recommend to anyone wanting a quality bike from a quality dealership.

https://jkmotorcycles.com/ jk motorcycles

I am very curious seeing as the dealership is based in the USA. The bikes are based in Oman how your bike obtained an “MOT prior to being sent off”.
I would certainly be interested in the import export paperwork required and any tax duties incurred. 

I notice the prices are listed in $, can you advise which dollar?  the Australian dollar, Brunei dollar, Canadian dollar, Hong Kong dollar, Jamaican dollar, Liberian dollar, Namibian dollar, New Taiwan dollar, New Zealand dollar, Singapore dollar, United States dollar and some other**.
If quoted in Namibian dollars (well it is 1/2 way between dealer and bike) I would certainly be interested.

sorry after all that to keep the rest of the forum interested, tonight it is Kraken Rum and Stars, no biscuits.

40146C78-29D8-4901-B17D-927472473D5A.thumb.jpeg.96e9f9fcb6ee8635cd87b37f07047a74.jpeg

** not as much fun as The CFA franc is the name of two currencies, the West African CFA franc, used in eight West African countries, and the Central African CFA franc, used in six Central African countries. 

With neighbouring boarders and 2 x currency’s with the name, you got to love Africa.

Edited by onesea
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Ian Frog said:

Cheers

Ian

Moi?! Cynical and sarcastic? I am deeply hurt. And BTW did you know that Danish Butter cookies are for some obscure reason the standard biscuit provided to ships? Unfortunately these days they are often Danish Butter "style" and are neither Danish or butter. Truly horrible.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2