Been papped!

Stu

Had a nice 330+ mile ride on saturday through the yorkshire dales to hawes then lake district

On the way out of hawes there was a guy taking some pics! luckily not a speed camera van :lol: 

Its not often you get a pic of yourself riding your bike

https://www.bikerpics.co.uk/photo/218520

Anyone else been snapped before?

Bikerpics-461861.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

This was taken (not by me) at last year’s May Day event in Hastings. I was supposed to buy this one but never got round to it so you’ll have to try and see past the watermark….

CB830D9D-0E4C-4973-8474-47F5D09D346A.thumb.jpeg.efc5f72adc1e212cf7a82155799396c1.jpeg

Your pic looks like it should be in a magazine 😎

Edited by Troy
  • Like 2

Got snapped a few times on the start line at a RWYB at the old Stratford Raceway drag strip, didn’t buy them as they showed I popped a cherry.

Again on entrance to BSB at Donnington Park, bought a hard printed copy - it was that long ago 🤣🤣

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Stu said:

Had a nice 330+ mile ride on saturday through the yorkshire dales to hawes then lake district

On the way out of hawes there was a guy taking some pics! luckily not a speed camera van :lol: 

Its not often you get a pic of yourself riding your bike

https://www.bikerpics.co.uk/photo/218520

Anyone else been snapped before?

Bikerpics-461861.jpg

Did it cost you extra to have the massive BMW badge photoshopped out of the picture?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Mickly said:

Did it cost you extra to have the massive BMW badge photoshopped out of the picture?

3 days work they charged...........

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Rutlandtt2811.thumb.png.dc48a09b4f2182f7ba9aa6360e6b45ed.png

Ironic really as we got snapped coming back through Rutland on Saturday.

Not tempted to purchase at the moment.

Cheers

Ian

Good pic is that :thumb:

Got snapped at the Burnham Bends with my daughter pillion. Had the picture printed on a 5'x3' canvas and stuck it on the bike shed wall. 

One of my first rides out with a pillion, and I still smile whenever I open the door to put the bike away. I consider myself lucky that my daughter still wants to spend time with an old git like me 🙃

1654440323480.jpg

• Like 9

I have several photos of me on the bike. A number from track days at Cadwell Park, a couple from my run up Prescott Hill with pillion, a set from off the Col de Tourmelet and another set from the Col de la Bonette last year. Oh, and one from when I went to Andorra.

EG

0CA8CCEF-2B98-444B-A01A-AE5AC367036B.jpeg

5B8EFF56-3995-47F6-B937-DCDFA97C8242.jpeg

4661F3CF-DF99-47DA-B1FD-E2C747DD9B7C.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Steve_M
Fail to load image
  • Like 4

Been snapped a few times, i actually head to where they are sometimes to get a pic as it also gives me a destination to head to. I sometimes head to Hawes as the B6255 is a great road and they are usually on there.

Screenshot_20220522-200656_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220523-122052_Facebook.jpg

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

How do you know someone has taken a photo? They can't trace you via your reg plate for the purpose of flogging you a photo.

In a couple of ways. On the Tourmelet and the Bonette there was a big sign displaying their website next to him and at the col. At Prescott there was a colleague with a laptop ready to show your image when you got back to the paddock. Trackdays usually let you know if there will be a photographer there.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

How do you know someone has taken a photo? They can't trace you via your reg plate for the purpose of flogging you a photo.

They have a lot of signs in the area advertising that they are there and their website address on it all too