What you doing this weekend?

rennie

11 minutes ago, rennie said:

Have you tried the revamped garden house/smokehouse yet?

We haven't but it's on the list :cheers:

It's on our list as well but not been yet. Love a smokehouse so will have to give it a go. 

My birthday weekend! ( 61 so not sure I really want to celebrate)

The Norfolk nutters are here from tonight, he's going to build us a pergola.

open mic night at Pub Thurs. :cheers:

meal out Fri. :cheers:

Family gathering/BBQ/ drunken karaoke Sat :cheers::cheers:

I'm not sure I'll make 62! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 7

This weekend, weez is going to the Cumbria Steam Gathering, no points for guessing the location.

We went last year, loads of  vintage machines, cars, tractors, lorries and of course motorbikes.

It rained stair rods, still loved it, points will be awarded for guessing weather forecast for this yeas event!

Still going

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Going to Soundwaves in Norfolk this weekend! ( 3rd or 4th year running)

We're going in the campervan so other people can have the bedrooms.

We're now thinking of going thurs. morning and having a sneaky mini break on the way :classic_biggrin: :thumb: :cheers:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Ian Frog said:

Off to Sunny Hunny in a bit!

Following a conversation with @Grumpy Old Git last weekend I realised I had never been there so we shall fix that today.

Cheers 

Ian 

That was an occasional end point for rides when I lived n Norwich. Then they started charging for parking. The local businesses lost a lot of fish and chips followed by ice cream sales as a result. 

Yes there was a lot of people moaning about the charging and I have a feeling that because it was rammed being such a warm day that the charging got ignored.

Enjoyed it though and lots to see, then rode through a biblical storm on the way back screaming cross winds and soaked lol.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

When did they start charging bikes to park? I've been parking up for free every time I've been there, on a side street just off from the sea front.there is a area with a few parking bays and that's an ideal spot away from the tourists 

This weekend I am doing manly things with chainsaws and other garden power tools. My father in-law is in his 90's and the garden needs a major sorting out. 

Rumour has it there may still be the odd sniper from WW2 in there who doesn't know it's all over. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2