What you doing this weekend?

rennie

6 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

I fitted a new oven for our daughter. They wanted £90 to swap a three core cable and insert two screws.

I undercut them with a panini and slice of caramel shortcake. 

that sounds more tasty

44 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Cool wood store you’ve got there. Big chopper too.

Thanks, the other one is nicer it has a proper slate roof, I've been keeping an eye out for someone having a roof done so I can aquire cough cough some for that one.

@skyrider electric log splitters are slow and  faffy where would the fun be in that.

Guest Swagman
10 hours ago, XTreme said:

No pics......so it didn't happen!

Do the others in the Old Folks Home know they're living with an Internet Bullshitter?

They need to be told!

michael richards yes GIF

To much hassle frigging around with the phone so I just ride the bike instead gramps.👍

9 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Don’t logs arrive in bags already chopped? 😆

funny how it all works. I live on the edge of new forest.

Have thing the most cost effective way to get quality logs is from a company in Birmingham.

I don't really have the space to go logs and those that can afford to have the space can afford to get someone to bring it to there house and hand stack it in the log shed for them..

Had a great ride today with my friend who has a 1 of 1 CCM special. Started just outside Watford and ended up in Chobham via Denham, Datchet and Windsor. Had a lovely chicken wrap before taking the same route home, and looking forward to this evening’s footie to round the day off. (Thanks, wifey.)

9 minutes ago, learningtofly said:

Had a great ride today with my friend who has a 1 of 1 CCM special. Started just outside Watford and ended up in Chobham via Denham, Datchet and Windsor. Had a lovely chicken wrap before taking the same route home, and looking forward to this evening’s footie to round the day off. (Thanks, wifey.)

if it was Arsenal bet you wish you hadn't bothered .

46 minutes ago, learningtofly said:

I’ve been going to Spurs for 50 years now (started when I was 10). No, it’s the Liverpool v Leicester game.

Jota , he's the man, good signing.

first game i went to was spurs v forest, my mate was a spurs fan and his dad took us,  , Hoddle scored a cracking volley.

• Like 2