What you doing this weekend?

rennie

You lot are going to love this !!!!!!

Other party admitted complete liability and hire company have delivered a 8000 mile Mercedes S350 AMG Premium Line for my delectation and pleasure :D

Having spent a stupid few minutes playing with the 64 different internal ambient light choices I went towards work at 0515 this morning.

I can only say "WHAT A HOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!" Hee Hee.

Love it and so easy to stay within the law !

I wish I could afford one.

Cheers

Ian

Nice!

Now the trick it to wear the tyres down to the ply before you hand it back.

Trust me they are going to be arguing so much over the costs on my car I will be able to do that !

My daily commute is 85 miles each way and I am definately going to see my dad down in Dorset on Saturday !!

Cheers

Ian

Not sure about tomorrow.....possibility of rain! Sunday looks decent though and 18C! 

Still restricted to the perimeters of the area......so not much scope for finding shit that looks like it's been carpet bombed!

Which is a pity because nothing rounds off a weekend like being surrounded by total devastation!

So what are you lot up to?

Strong wind, cold and very likely to be raining during the weekend up here so will be finishing the metal clamps I've been doing then will be making a desk from the decking boards I have laying in the garage.

Guest Swagman

they reckon 16 or 17 degrees here next week hopefully no rain with it.

We'll need some Rugged Individualism pics Six.......got to keep you in the public eye with TOTY coming.

There’s no need Ex we all know he’s a favourite for toty . :D :D :D

We'll need some Rugged Individualism pics Six.......got to keep you in the public eye with TOTY coming.

Absolutely Swagman......but it doesn't hurt for him to consolidate his position.

After all, he was rejected twice for Mod gigs.......so losing TOTY as well could be devastating for him.

twat

twat