What you doing this weekend?

rennie

I'm helping my dad sat, he has made some new gates for his rear garden entrance, they are a bit heavy for him to hang on his own so he wants a hand, he is 90 so he's not done too bad making them, sorting the posts and welding the brackets up.

• Like 7

Well the gates went up OK, he pretty much had everything spot on, as a reward I was then sent to the Chip shop to buy him lunch, (not sure how that works) where I'm currently waiting and at high risk from covidiots.

It's not all bad though he let me keep a half used cutting disk for my troubles, gota love old folk.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, learningtofly said:

I've had a lazy morning but I need to check my oil and tyres and then clean and lube my chain. It's not looking particularly inviting out there, either :classic_ohmy:

First two done, although getting the oil cap off to top up was... challenging! Quick cuppa and then back out to clean and lube the chain (the latter with gear oil, should anyone be even vaguely interested).

1 hour ago, Swagman said:

Well just took bike out for a quick run to keep the carbs from blocking, not to bad out on the bike as long as you’re wrapped up well.🏍🏍

No pics......so it didn't happen!

Do the others in the Old Folks Home know they're living with an Internet Bullshitter?

They need to be told!

michael richards yes GIF