What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

Before Queen Nicola I makes travel illegal, I rode to Argyll and up and down the Old Military Road that is being used due to landslides blocking the A83 at the Rest And Be Thankful. Pretty hairy on the tight bends stuck between artic lorries that make it by inches. Then a vegan lunch ( :shock: ) at Luss on the banks of Loch Lomond.

50569790456_e495c9054f_c.jpg

I took mine for an MOT and to have the headlight fitted after I changed th bulb and it did not work. Turns out my lights have a switch and I had turned them off and it sailed through MOT :-)

A blatant and rather desperate attempt to get a T.O.T.Y nomination if you ask me .

Fitted a radiator guard and a RAM mount to the yoke.

Was going for a ride but the roads were damp :shock: :shock: clearly not natural for an Italian bike. So took it home and wiped it down with a soft damp cloth.

Then a vegan lunch ( :shock: ) at Luss on the banks of Loch Lomond.

Is that because everything is shut and you had to forage for mushrooms?

Sadly, that is very close to the truth. All of the cafes in Arrochar were closed and only one place in Luss was open. I dread to think of the loss of trade and how many are out of a job :(

I do like the Village Inn at Arrochar

From what I remember there was a warming open fire, good food & excellent ale.

Went there when we were staying in Cove on the SE of Loch Long.

Now that looks good. Might give it a whirl myself as I've been messing around with high strength bleach and ordinary metal polish. It works but not as well as what you've seemed to have managed.

It was actually pretty easy - a few minutes per pipe and no aching muscles afterwards.

I decided to get rid of some discolouration (the kind that doesn't look nice) on my header pipes. First time I've used Solvol Autosol and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed.

Before...

i-VHTZrWC-L.jpg

After...

i-VMSMbWK-L.jpg

Solvol has always been my go-to chrome polish.....used to use it to polish the alloy casings on my old Bonneville back in the day.... :thumb:

First time I've used Solvol Autosol and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed.

Very effective at removing foreskin cheese as well according to @Six30.

Not got one of them so I’m destined never to derive maximum value from it!

First time I've used Solvol Autosol and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed.

yes , the last scrappings i got , i grated it, put it into a 500g bag and sold it to some fella in Doncaster.

Not got one of them so I’m destined never to derive maximum value from it!

No skin off my nose!