Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

I enrolled at our local library this afternoon.  I have my very own library card.

The effect was only slightly marred by my inability to check a book out using the machine thus requiring a lady to take pity on me and come to my rescue. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

I've had a good day so far! Boss was waiting for me this morning when I got in so thought  " oh shit "

Turns out today is ten years since I started so he had got me a present along with a pay rise and an extra days holiday per year!! :shock::cheers:

PXL_20230722_094948347.jpg

That's good of them, shows some appreciation 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rennie said:

Good Morning :classic_biggrin:

I have an interview tomorrow! ( out of all the jobs I applied for it's probably the 1 I want least!:scratch:)

Yeah they're always the ones I get as I'm so relaxed in the interview knowing I'm not interested.

Good afternoon!

On a much needed 4 day week. Only 3 days to go, and I'm in Wales with my brother. It's quite rare we do stuff together, so should be good. Hoping the weather is at least passable!

• Like 3

Good morning everybody

By any chance any of you guys know where I can get a guide dog for my cat? 🤔

Daftie is going blind. 

• Sad 4

Just won this on Fleabay for £45 :D

s-l1600.jpgita

Makita 4 stroke leaf blower. Sold as spares or repairs, was working last year when put into storage and now won't start. Hoping it just needs a carb clean and maybe a new spark plug. Will find out on Friday when I get to have time off to play.

And please don't ask me why I need or want it, already going to get that from the Wife :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

Just won this on Fleabay for £45 :D

s-l1600.jpgita

Makita 4 stroke leaf blower. Sold as spares or repairs, was working last year when put into storage and now won't start. Hoping it just needs a carb clean and maybe a new spark plug. Will find out on Friday when I get to have time off to play.

And please don't ask me why I need or want it, already going to get that from the Wife :lol:

Is it for drying the bike?

• Like 1

Never even thought of something like that. Its mainly to stop me sweeping the driveway constantly as we live opposite some woods and the amount of leaves we get in the garden during autumn is incredible.

Also my eldest daughter, her fiance and our 2 grandchildren are moving back in with us for approx 6 weeks while they are sorting their new house move. That means I'm looking for lots of shed projects to keep me busy and out of the house! :seeya:

• Haha 5

45 minutes ago, Fiddlesticks said:

Is it for drying the bike?

That's an excellent idea.

Toolstation, here I come 🏃‍♂️Coming San Diego GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, husoi said:

That's an excellent idea.

Toolstation, here I come 🏃‍♂️Coming San Diego GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

I have a Stihl battery powered leaf blower which I use… Obviously that wasn’t the reason I gave my good lady for buying it… blowing leaves off the drive… 🤷