Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Good morning all.

Still far from right. Went to the drs again yesterday and he's persuaded me to stay on sick. Also changed prescriptions etc.  Bloody inhaler etc...  Could be worse tho.

So to stop me absolutely driving Lisa n kids to insanity I'm off to the coast tonight for a few days. @Stu give you a shout mate, cuppa either Hornsea or Hull. 

Me n dog.  Netflix. Crosswords and sleep.

Saying that. I'll get bored and end up causing havoc.....lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NeilM said:

Good morning all.

Still far from right. Went to the drs again yesterday and he's persuaded me to stay on sick. Also changed prescriptions etc.  Bloody inhaler etc...  Could be worse tho.

So to stop me absolutely driving Lisa n kids to insanity I'm off to the coast tonight for a few days. @Stu give you a shout mate, cuppa either Hornsea or Hull. 

If ur not well ur not well. I used to soldier on at work and never booked sick. My organisation never thought any better of you, if anything put on me even more. I've learnt now if ur not well stop off work and get well. I've got 150 hours annual to use up so I've booked the rest of March off just to get well. Enjoy some rest Neil and take it easy 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NeilM said:

Good morning all.

This is the ideal time to buy a PS5/Xbox series X and enter the world of Call Of Duty, or Halo ;)

22 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

This is the ideal time to buy a PS5/Xbox series X and enter the world of Call Of Duty, or Halo ;)

Ohhh go no....lol

I very occasionally play fifa against lad. Thats my limt.

So other day I was babbling on about going for a very slow walk n talk. Facilitated by a local professional rugby club.

Well we had a little walk. Lots of really good shite talking (we were all Ellery Hanley in our minds...lol)

And I tell you what. It was fantastic.  We were laughing at how even 10 years ago we would have never had the conversations. 

Its to do with an initiative called RL cares. 

Bloody good on them.

We were even laughing at all our macho bollox.  We still do it but now we can show our softer sides too 😂

• Like 4

Good morning :thumb:

Had a chippy tea run last night to Misterton chippy, very nice not too badly priced for eating in, Reg Cod/haddock and chips and sauce ( mushy peas,curry sauce, gravy etc ) £8.00.

They also open for breakfasts, so will try that at some point :thumb:

257042067_WhatsAppImage2022-03-17at20_01_29.thumb.jpeg.c265f20ac47b346ed227fc25e6b82a9c.jpeg

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Bugger...just tested positive for Covid. I had a negative result this morning but I wasn't feeling 100% so I did another one this evening. That's derailed my week. 

Stay safe mate.

Hope its the tarting version

Good morning :thumb:

Didn't go back out last night, had my tea and the day caught up with me, so I did a final check of all the nuts and bolts on Xena before I put her away for the night.

I will be out today though brekky here we come :thumb:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bonio said:

Shame you can't go and wait for instructions somewhere else - like off the Andalucian coast...

After we do leave here on Tuesday, hopefully, we are off to Algeciras for fuelling then through the Suez canal for Singapore so it'll soon be too bloody hot.

• Like 4