Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Good morning from north west Italy in the mountains west of Turin. After battling 37c heat yesterday we are heading over the Alps later in search of free beer and balcony roads.

3E3F2B0D-6B86-4B88-9122-23AE09910F5D.thumb.png.46e1ac0efbcc60702b15a4f7f3bf1700.png

• Like 4

Builders have been to take away the conservatory. Proper cowboys. Knackered van with no working reverse gear so had to push it on the drive. Not enough space so took two trips from here to Ely, no ladder, and everything just chucked in the van I'm no particular order. I fear the end result might not be what the purchaser is hoping for. 

3 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Good luck. At least there are worst places to have broken down.

sorted now and just filled a gap in gap. Off to the Vercors now. Spotted a treasure in the repairers front yard. R90S

E3D94342-006C-427E-82E0-8A89673FD1A3.thumb.jpeg.e6b36d28a60b935db0f5326ae5290afc.jpeg

• Like 4

Afternoon!

Had a few days off, but I’ve been really busy. Neighbour bought a house and needed help putting up lights, and various building jobs. So got that done.

Then yesterday I dropped my car off for a service and it relieved me of £700. It’s a Fiesta ST (1.5) and was the big service, along with brake discs. 

Same day, I made my girlfriends dads CBR600F look skeletal as I tore it down to do a dozen jobs, including steering bearings and wheel bearings. Along with a few bits around the bike. New tyres on it this morning and it’s gone from a bucking bast*rd to a swish machine in a couple of days. He’s made up, and took me out for a pint after. 

Now I’ve got to tidy the garage, and as I’m about to start, an old neighbour gets in touch with more jobs :lol: 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, MikeHorton said:

Is the 3 wheeler one of the new Morgans? 

It is indeed. Not due to be released until July but they had one on display alongside a 1930's original. It is still based on an Ash frame using a Ford 1.6 engine running through Mazda transmission.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

It is indeed. Not due to be released until July but they had one on display alongside a 1930's original. It is still based on an Ash frame using a Ford 1.6 engine running through Mazda transmission.

That's great, my brother has a 2018 with the s&s engine he's thinking of placing an order for this model he has more money than me! 

Special forces aviation Wing training at Shobdon yesterday only a stones throw from Stirling lines barracks. Certainly doesn't look like a military helicopter. Great Americano and bakewell slice at the cafe too! 

1040056.jpg

• Like 1