What's going to change on leaving Europe...

onesea

Guest Swagman
On 12/12/2020 at 13:58, MarkW said:

I am looking though! I see something obscenely quick in the sub-£5k bracket taking up residence in my garage next year - possibly along these lines...

IMG_1847.JPG

Very nice, I need one of those in my shed.

On 12/12/2020 at 14:06, XTreme said:

This is possibly the best analysis of the situation that I've ever seen.

Whether you're a Leaver or a Remainer I would advise you to watch this!

It's only a few minutes of your time......and it may make you start to question some of the things you've been told!

There’s stuff I wish I could write about this, but I can’t. He’s not wrong - but someone needs to flesh it out and put names of corporations and individuals to the fore. It’s a shame he didn’t.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mawsley said:

There’s stuff I wish I could write about this, but I can’t. He’s not wrong - but someone needs to flesh it out and put names of corporations and individuals to the fore. It’s a shame he didn’t.

The significance is completely lost on the Gammons Dave!

If there was a vid of Bozo running up the road with bags full of cash from public funds to spend on cheap hookers, coke and booze it would be fine with them.

But providing food for hungry kids........that's a bridge too far!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

The significance is completely lost on the Gammons Dave!

If there was a vid of Bozo running up the road with bags full of cash from public funds to spend on cheap hookers, coke and booze it would be fine with them.

But providing food for hungry kids........that's a bridge too far!

If he went for a higher class of hooker they'd probably bring their own charlie...

16 minutes ago, husoi said:

You can always get the ferry to Spain, Belgium or The Netherlands :thumb: 

No you can't.  The Dutch  have shut us down until January 1st at least. Belgium has a rolling 24 hour shut down and Spain is not allowing any brits. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, husoi said:

See it on the bright side.

Migration will be on a all time low :lol: 

Time to ask for a raise ;) 

Reckon people smugglers will be coining it in. Refugees coming in and desperate Brits going the other way. Winner!

I have a 2 man canoe if anyone would like me to people smuggle them to Europe. My daily rates are very reasonable and I accept payment in Bitcoin, cash, or hard drugs.

*sea crossings can include risk of nausea, robbery and rape

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mawsley said:

I have a 2 man canoe if anyone would like me to people smuggle them to Europe. My daily rates are very reasonable and I accept payment in Bitcoin, cash, or hard drugs.

*sea crossings can include risk of nausea, robbery and rape

Bloody hell, in a canoe?

5 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

It’s the life of a sea-faring people smuggler cum pirate.

Yep, always saw you as a cum pirate 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

Guest Swagman
2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well it appears there's some sort of deal......but as I understand it you'll be entering a "Fish Transition Period". :classic_unsure:

I thought they were always offering a transition period of three years but the EU or should I say Macron wanted longer.

I believe the potato farmers are going to have a hard time of it. Lots of spuds farmed round our way and it's not been good the past few years. The wet weather has meant many crops have had to be left in the ground. It will be the end of some farms.

2 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

I believe the potato farmers are going to have a hard time of it. Lots of spuds farmed round our way and it's not been good the past few years. The wet weather has meant many crops have had to be left in the ground. It will be the end of some farms.

i remember a few years ago you could buy a big bag of them for 50p how do farmers manage to scratch a living out of that ?

Guest Swagman
9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

hopefully what will happen is the Re-moaners will accept we are out shut up and stop boring the arse off every one.

And buy the poor farmers potato’s.😀