Nominations for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2020

XTreme

6 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

I’m not worried about them knowing it was me, I don’t like to hurt feelings unnecessarily :-) if I was confident it would not corse a fence eye wood nominate but enviting other’s Votes without noing that I shalln’t.

I fink I wif u in it. 

8 hours ago, James in Brum said:

I’m not worried about them knowing it was me, I don’t like to hurt feelings unnecessarily :-) if I was confident it would not corse a fence eye wood nominate but enviting other’s Votes without noing that I shalln’t.

See the source image

• Haha 1

Just a point on @raesewell's nomination......... @James in Brum lacked the testicular fortitude to do it, so @Mr Fro stepped up to the plate.

I genuinely didn't know who James was referring to, because I'd never noticed raesewell correcting spellings.

Reason being is that my spelling, grammar, composition, and punctuation are of a very high standard.....as it's a legacy of 11 Plus and 'O' Level educational standards in the 60's. In those days the teachers would beat the living shit out of you for any spelling errors. And more often than not they did.

In fact they were quite capable of beating the living shit out of you for getting it right.......because they suspected that you'd cheated!

Sounds to me as if raesewell had been a teacher back then he could well have been a Serial Killer! 

So Fro nominates raesewell because James hasn't got the bottle to do it........and the upshot is that both of them think he's a Twat!

Any nominations for James for being such a f@cking Pussy?

• Haha 2

I do make allowances for people whos first language is not English but come on is it too much to expect a native speaker to be able to speak and write in their own language. If that makes me a twat then fair play.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, raesewell said:

I do make allowances for people whos first language is not English but come on is it too much to expect a native speaker to be able to speak and write in their own language. If that makes me a twat then fair play.

Well it's often said the first step to solving your problems is to admit you have them 😂 

5 minutes ago, raesewell said:

Quite frankly, I struggled to understand your post due to poor grammar. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Fro said:

Quite frankly, I struggled to understand your post due to poor grammar. 

I noticed but I didn't want to be pedantic by correcting it to: I do make allowances for people whose first language is not English, but come on, is it too much to expect a native speaker to be able to speak and write in their own language?

10 minutes ago, raesewell said:

The problem lies with twats that don't know their own language. I am now out of this conversation.

Sending legitimate requests for help off at an irrelevant tangent, spoiling otherwise clever or funny commentary, making someone else feel stupid and being so thick skinned you can’t pick up on the messages coming your way to stop it, well I’d say perhaps all twats are not equal.

I acknowledge this is something of a compulsion so dunno if you can be counted as a twat.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, learningtofly said:

Is anyone else finding that there's almost too much choice for TOTY? :scratch:

perhaps we could have a runners up award, i dont like taking all the glory .

4 minutes ago, raesewell said:

No flouncing here, I refuse to enter a battle of wits with unarmed opponents :classic_sad:

he's having a go at the disabled now ... who's next the cheese makers :classic_ohmy:

Edited by Six30
  • Haha 1