The worlds best looking bike.

Slowlycatchymonkey

On 07/03/2021 at 10:05, S-Westerly said:

Have to say I've never been a fan of putrid green as a colour. Nice bikes but the colour? Jeez.

Well it seems only right for Kawasaki’s to be green. They do seem to be changing the shade of green they use? … here’s my bike. I like it. 

FA0F9E6C-2F6B-4EC0-8FC3-FB329427FEEE.jpeg

• Like 1

It’s still a very bright green. The kwak green colour is a bit of a marmite thing. When I think of Kawasaki I immediately think I’d like one.. but that green is 🤮

And yet I don’t mind other bright colours or other (usually darker) greens. Personal taste is such a weird thing. Something that delights your eyes can make someone else nauseas 😂

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It’s still a very bright green. The kwak green colour is a bit of a marmite thing. When I think of Kawasaki I immediately think I’d like one.. but that green is 🤮

And yet I don’t mind other bright colours or other (usually darker) greens. Personal taste is such a weird thing. Something that delights your eyes can make someone else nauseas 😂

I don't like the Kwak green either.
They do come in other colours. I nearly went for the Orange colour when looking to buy the Versys. Until I saw this. It is the same colour scheme of the AR50 my best mate owned and taught me to ride when I was 14 😃
I do like the looks of my bike in a sort of ugly duckling way...

IMG_3017.JPG

Edited by fullscreenaging
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, fullscreenaging said:

I don't like the Kwak green either.
They do come in other colours. I nearly went for the Orange colour when looking to buy the Versys. Until I saw this. It is the same colour scheme of the AR50 my best mate owned and taught me to ride when I was 14 😃
I do like the looks of my bike in a sort of ugly duckling way...

IMG_3017.JPG

Yeah I really like that too but I don’t agree about the ugly duckling part. Mind you I’d probably have a bike of every type and shape if I could do my opinion doesn’t count for much 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Lol that’s how I viewed the r9t, I kept looking at it thinking Hmm 🤔 it’s like Woody Harrelson, is it attractive or not, I can’t make up my mind 😂

Well I can definitely say speaking as a man that Woody Harrelson is one ugly sob.

• Haha 1

This is my next bike when the Sportster is paid off . The 2004 Dynaglide Sport . Just a bigger Sportster really . 

Polish_20210309_205734187.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

It’s the Zero SR/S electric  bike. Would be cool for my commute :-) save the wear and tear on the Zzr 

Oh dear . 

7 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

I apologise for being a disappointment after all your help :-)

Ignore the naysayers. Take one for a ride. They’re impressive. There will be one in my garage if the premium bonds come good and give me a winner.

10 hours ago, fastbob said:

This is my next bike when the Sportster is paid off . The 2004 Dynaglide Sport . Just a bigger Sportster really . 

Polish_20210309_205734187.jpg

20200921_174112.jpg.8243cc7e24a5c83e11d6c8ab5bfec2a0.jpg

Must admit I have fallen in love with mine! 

Cheers 

Ian