The worlds best looking bike.

Slowlycatchymonkey

Inspired by Geofferz genuine whole hearted repulsion of the new Brough superior what in your opinion is the best looking bike you’ve ever seen?
Mechanical reliability n performance isn’t relevant this is purely aesthetics. Nominate as many as you like by posting a pic and brace yourself for the vomit emoji’s and squabbling over the details that’s gonna occur 😂

I would sell my soul and anyone elses soul and all body parts for one of these, I have adored and drooled over these ever since they were made such a beautiful work of art. Ive got to have a lay down now.168579618_ducatif1750.jpg.565f659accd0e7d793731d1b423086bb.jpg

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

R90s in this colour scheme. What I lusted after and dreamed of owning once. Sadly never did.

R90S_1-600x450.jpg

Had a poster of that bike in that colour on my bedroom wall as a kid 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fullscreenaging said:

Desmosedici RR
Honda Fireblade 2009-12 (Not necessarily in that colour scheme)

1F658BE3-25D1-4EA1-AF78-43410196F033.jpeg

A2D96ED6-5BE7-4F69-9F42-39D4923BBD55.jpeg

i think the old cadbury blade colour scheme took some beating :wave:

Ducati MHe.jpgi

I have always had a very soft spot for this ! Don`t worry if it`s not to your taste I am sure I will come up with others including my white Harris which is in gallery and I still think is a very pretty thing.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Interesting that so far retro bikes that look like bikes seem to be popular, whereas the modern trend for bikes that look like alien insectoid predators are not featured. 

Maybe the world is not entirely doomed then. 

I always thought my Tiger was a nice looking bike. But the 916 is such a gorgeous bit of kit.

546A51CB-842C-438A-B4A7-E24FBDC331EA.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Interesting that so far retro bikes that look like bikes seem to be popular, whereas the modern trend for bikes that look like alien insectoid predators are not featured. 

Maybe the world is not entirely doomed then. 

Reckon it’s likely to be out of reach dreams from yesteryear that will be the main feature.