Spam call.

Bender

1 hour ago, Gerontious said:

These exciting things never happen to me... (sigh)

Your building it up to be more than it is, it's not really exciting 😁, was more bemused at it not showing in call history. 

Had this today

“PostOffice: We attempted to deliver your parcel but was unsuccessful. To reschedule a delivery please follow the link: post.office-updatebilling.com”

Along with many others I’m sure - reported it to 7726 - as I do with all that kind of shite - dunno if anything ever gets done about it.

perusing my spam email folder the other day I found one from NHS.D1RECT.COM that was letting me know I could now log on and purchase my covid passport which would allow me passage at any European border without the need for quarantine :roll:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mickly said:

Had this today

“PostOffice: We attempted to deliver your parcel but was unsuccessful. To reschedule a delivery please follow the link: post.office-updatebilling.com”

Along with many others I’m sure - reported it to 7726 - as I do with all that kind of shite - dunno if anything ever gets done about it.

I had the you need to pay the post office one last week. 

Had an automated call from another mobile number earlier today saying that the National Crime Agency had suspended my National Insurance number, and to "press 1 for more details".

Number here, btw: 07951974144

Edited by Joe85
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Joe85 said:

Had an automated call from another mobile number earlier today saying that the National Crime Agency had suspended my National Insurance number, and to "press 1 for more details".

Number here, btw: 07951974144

Did you press 1 😂 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bender said:

Did you press 1 😂 

Not falling for that trick old again. They got me last time with the "Press 1 for tiny penis treatment". Thought it had to be genuine because how else did they get access to my medical records?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Joe85 said:

Not falling for that trick old again. They got me last time with the "Press 1 for tiny penis treatment". Thought it had to be genuine because how else did they get access to my medical records?

Can I have their number please, I could really do with reduction to a ‘Tiny penis’ would make life so much easier 

• Haha 2

I remember getting a cold call at work. Demanding I give him the owners home phone number, saying I would be in a lot of trouble if I didn't. I laughed and said I guarantee I'll be in more trouble if I do give it out :lol:

We get them all the time at the shop, in fact usually if the boss answers and it is one he pretends to be the cleaner, says he'll go find someone who's in charge then hands the phone to me and proceeds to run off laughing :shock:

I like the ones from Microsoft saying there is something wrong with my computer, but they never seem very happy after a long period of time when i tell them I use Linux :scratch:

• Haha 1

Had a text from Santander today saying my account had been hacked... Good job I thought. ;)

Usually get the National Crime Agency are coming to see me, I've already got the kettle on I tell them :D

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, dynax said:

I like the ones from Microsoft saying there is something wrong with my computer, but they never seem very happy after a long period of time when i tell them I use Linux :scratch:

I like just pretending to follow the instructions, lead them along and then frustrating them when it's not working. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bender said:

If you had said twat award we would have all believed it 😂 

That would have been genuine 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

i got one from TMBF asking for bank account details as i'd won a new feature called member of the month ??

Member being the operative word there :P