Show Us Yours - Pictures only..

Admin

6 minutes ago, Stu said:

Very nice @RigsVille 

What do you think to it? 

and where have you been hiding? 

Thank you, I'm loving it, I've only done a few thousand miles due to almost being written off by a car driver who didn't think a give way junction applied to him, so I'm still recovering from my injuries and long journeys are still painful so all I can manage is an hour at a time :(

I've been here a long time, joined in 2007 and I've been doing the Challenge 100 since 2014! (http://rigsville.com/tag/tmbf2014/) but I'm more of a lurker than a poster.

Edited by RigsVille

1 minute ago, RigsVille said:

Thank you, I'm loving it, I've only done a few thousand miles due to almost being written off by a car driver who didn't think a give way junction applied to him, so I'm still recovering from my injuries and long journeys are still painful so all I can manage is an hour at a time :(

I've been here a long time, been doing the Challenge 100 since 2014! (http://rigsville.com/tag/tmbf2014/) but I'm more of a lurker than a poster.

Bugger hope you're OK? and hope you fully recover too

The bike looks lovely 

Yes I know you have been here a while I used to check in on your website every now and then :thumb: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RigsVille said:

I've been here a long time, joined in 2007 and I've been doing the Challenge 100 since 2014! (http://rigsville.com/tag/tmbf2014/) but I'm more of a lurker than a poster.

That’s not good. Glad to see you are up and about again. All the best for a full recovery.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RigsVille said:

Here's my Tiger at the zoo.

8959.jpg

8960.jpg

@RigsVille - lovely stuff. I very nearly bought a (used) Tiger last winter but dithered and went another direction in the end. Such a cool bike. 

Edit: sorry, just saw about your off as well. Glad you're OK.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

My GT750 & my other half's Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200, 22nd November on my first proper trip out in 12 years!  Roll on better weather & easing of restrictions/legitimate reason to go out on the bike without getting fined...

50641409168_835993f07e_o.jpg

50642168976_0ee0664b73_o.jpg

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Under your bikes bit in your profile you have written Ducati,Maserati and Fulvia ! I was enquiring if the Fulvia was a 70`s Lancia?

Cheers

Ian

Wow so it does. Why the hell does it say that lol I don't and never have owned any of they things (although would love to). I'm also nowhere near Hastings as my user name suggests 😂😂🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

14 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Nice toy box!

Do you work for Sindall`s ?

Cheers

Ian

No, they are doing some building work near home and thought its a good urban background for a pic.

It's actually at the old Rugby radio station, the main building is being renovated.

Edited by Bianco2564
Correcton
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
16 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

My new one ... Picked up from the Ribble showroom in Clitheroe yesterday afternoon;

😀

Y%QHg7EyQ4KMQgyTe1%FGA.jpg

You noticed the engine missing? 🤔

2 hours ago, husoi said:

You noticed the engine missing? 🤔

I had something similar once, the engine was shite, ran out of steam on small inclines & needed an alarming level of fuel 🍺

• Haha 4