Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Back home with a brandy. Dad off to hospital raging infection, blood pressure through the roof, looked terrible. Mum is OK now he's being looked after. Will find out more tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, goat said:

Back home with a brandy. Dad off to hospital raging infection, blood pressure through the roof, looked terrible. Mum is OK now he's being looked after. Will find out more tomorrow. 

Glad to hear it, enjoy brandy, hopefully he improves quickly with the no doubt large dose of antibiotics there going to be putting into him. 

16 minutes ago, goat said:

Hope he's ok. 

Edited by Mississippi Bullfrog

10 hours ago, goat said:

At my mum and dads waiting for ambulance. Dad on the floor, fallen out if bed, infection but won't take antibiotics. Half responsive.

Hope he is okay :thumb:

My next door neighbour had a fall last Thursday( according to the paramedics)  hit his head, dead, it wasn't until his relatives came round on Saturday and found him.

• Sad 2

This morning I have been drawing pictures with my crayons.

The local Tory party made the mistake of sending me a questionnaire with a postage paid envelope. Mainly trying to say how badly the local council is run, forgetting that I've lived locally long enough to remember what happened when they were in charge. 

So I've send a nice picture of blond haired man having a party, and a SUV full of terrified passengers driven by a man with defective eyesight.

I never waste a reply paid envelope.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

12 hours ago, onesea said:

I here orange juice is the solution…..

Think its lemon juice that the kids are using. At least thats what my 13 year old daughters youtube history showed!! I told her that I would never believe any test result she showed me after I saw she'd been looking, and would have to do one in front of me  :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tiggie said:

Think its lemon juice that the kids are using. At least thats what my 13 year old daughters youtube history showed!! I told her that I would never believe any test result she showed me after I saw she'd been looking, and would have to do one in front of me  :lol:

It was only a matter of time, when I had my positive test a year ago I could of made money out of selling positive  tests on. If anyone would come near me for fear of actually catching it!

Leave it to you and it Seems they will find a solution..

Edited by onesea
  • Like 1