Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

4 minutes ago, goat said:

Well here I am near peebles. Sadly for work. Long old drive up. BMW GSs everywhere.

Peebles? That would make a good destination for a ride out for me on my GS. Thanks for the suggestion. 😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Steve_M said:

Peebles? That would make a good destination for a ride out for me on my GS. Thanks for the suggestion. 😂

There's even a couple on a gs at the hotel. Moffat was overrun with the things. It's a plague I tell the 

4 minutes ago, goat said:

There's even a couple on a gs at the hotel. Moffat was overrun with the things. It's a plague I tell the 

I rode to Moffat a couple of weeks ago and it was the same then. 

• Like 1

Yep loads of Gs bmw in moffat on Saturday afternoon,  and we were in Peebles yesterday afternoon,  had a pleasent walk around Traquair house, with Lunch of course 😀 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, husoi said:

Bus drivers eh....

bus crash

bus crash

I almost hit that bridge in 1975 in a 16ft box van. i stopped 2 ft away from the bridge

At that time there was only a height marked on the bridge and no other warnings

1 hour ago, fredc said:

I almost hit that bridge in 1975 in a 16ft box van. i stopped 2 ft away from the bridge

At that time there was only a height marked on the bridge and no other warnings

That bridge has claimed quite a few buses that I can remember.   The Corporation buses never went along there nor the SMT buses. But when the buses were deregulated in the eighties it seemed that hardly a few months would pass before another bus driver decapitated a bus.

Good Afternooning folks.

It is a shame but it looks like the Rally is not going to happen - Basically only 4 have signed up and only 17 bothered to vote.

I can 'hold' the venue until the end of June but................😟

• Sad 2

I have just applied for another job!

I have 3 applications in now, all in some way connected to what I used to do in The Army:scratch:

Not got so desperate yet that I have to apply for loads of stuff I don't really want but it might happen eventually :classic_biggrin:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, rennie said:

I have just applied for another job!

I have 3 applications in now, all in some way connected to what I used to do in The Army:scratch:

Not got so desperate yet that I have to apply for loads of stuff I don't really want but it might happen eventually :classic_biggrin:

How much do you get paid for being a mercenary?

😬

• Haha 3