NODDING BETWEEN BIG BIKES AND 125s

Ehcbr125

Hi guys, I hope you’re all keeping well?! I know you’re probably all sick of me by now but I’m curious...

Put simply when I ride the 650 I get nods from loads of people however if I’m on the 125 I don’t seem to get any... it’s making me feel inferior :lol: :oops:

Am I being a snowflake or is this actually a thing? :D

Another one with the complex of "size matters..." :tumble:

Ride what you need/want and suits you and stop giving a crap about what others think!!!! :cheers:

Didn’t there used to be an inferior Bike Forum called Nodding Dogs? Think it disappeared up it’s own sphincter due to crap Moderation & the poor quality of the members :popcorn:

I always got a nod on the ZZR1200 and the K1600, but hardly any on the 'Glide for some reason...

Anyway, even though I am currently 'without bike' I'm not missing out on the camaraderie of the road: Wrangler owners all wave at each other the way bikers nod. Friendliest bunch you'll meet on four wheels.

:thumb:

Keep your wigs on guys jeez. I was joking - I thought the emojis would explain that :roll:

Genuinely curious to get others bikers answers as to why. I’ll assume the ones who have moaned about me asking are the same ones that don’t nod!

I personally think it’s rude when they stare at you, you nod to them and nothing. If you don’t want to interact that’s fine but there’s no need to stare!

I’ve genuinely noticed a difference and if you ask me it’s a my dicks bigger than yours complex.

The rudeness on here has actually proved my point! Such a shame as most of you are a nice bunch. If my post is boring or you’ve read it all before or you don’t like what I have to say then don’t comment, don’t be rude!

I have to admit I split my time between 3 totally different bikes (ZRX1200R, 2005 Hayabusa, Harley superglide) and I have to admit I get less response when on the Hardley.

Also for what its worth the "adventure" type bikes seem less likely to nod regardless of what bike I am on, thats probably because they know me lol.

As has been said before so what be happy and have fun (unless it`s Chinese lol).

Cheers

Ian

Keep your wigs on guys jeez. I was joking - I thought the emojis would explain that :roll:

Genuinely curious to get others bikers answers as to why. I’ll assume the ones who have moaned about me asking are the same ones that don’t nod!

I personally think it’s rude when they stare at you, you nod to them and nothing. If you don’t want to interact that’s fine but there’s no need to stare!

I’ve genuinely noticed a difference and if you ask me it’s a my dicks bigger than yours complex.

The rudeness on here has actually proved my point! Such a shame as most of you are a nice bunch. If my post is boring or you’ve read it all before or you don’t like what I have to say then don’t comment, don’t be rude!

124014736_10158072212069685_2716496598945061538_n.jpg.239cac1cf317c9db31ba3ddc8864f1f4.jpg