Official Poll for MOTY (Man of the Year) 2020

XTreme

Who is the Man of the Year (MOTY) 2020?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Man of the Year (MOTY) 2020?

• dynax
    • fastbob
    • geofferz
    • gymwitch
    • husoi
    • ianfrog
    • linuxrob
    • MarkW
    • Mickly
    • Trace
    • WD-40
    • XTreme

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/12/20 at 16:00

The Poll is now open for you to place your vote for Man of the Year (MOTY) for 2020. 

This thread will close at 5PM GMT on Xmas Eve and the winner will then be crowned! And I can confirm that there is a prize this year!

The current MOTY is @fastbob based on his mechanical advice to members on an ongoing basis, but will he retain it this year? That's down to YOU!

So it's over to you......place your vote and tell us WHY your choice deserves to be MOTY!

@Stu @Tiggie @Bender ........can you pin this?

Voted for fastbob because he gives the impression (at least) of being a decent human being.

Probably no. 1 on Interpol's most wanted list really.

Edited by S-Westerly
I really hate this auto text.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Please feel free to change your vote.

I will sob quietly but perfectly understand as I will also be voting for him.

Cheers

Ian

So you're not voting for @Six30 despite the fact that he's your mate?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

So you're not voting for @Six30 despite the fact that he's your mate?

Are you conducting some kind of exit poll ?

Besides @Six30 is fat more TOTY material.

Does the thought of having mates bother you? After all rugged individualism is such a solitary activity.

Cheers

Ian

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Are you conducting some kind of exit poll ?

Besides @Six30 is fat more TOTY material.

Does the thought of having mates bother you? After all rugged individualism is such a solitary activity.

Cheers

Ian

Did he get your TOTY vote?

11 minutes ago, MarkW said:

YESTERDAY EVENING I WAS AHEAD IN THE POLLS, BUT OVERNIGHT EXTRA VOTES HAVE BEEN FOUND FOR @fastbob!

ONLY FOUR MEMBERS HAVE VOTED FOR ME OUT OF 6,653? GET REAL!!! I HAVE MANY TREMENDOUS, BEAUTIFUL MESSAGES FROM THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS WHO SAY THEY VOTED FOR ME, BUT THEIR VOTES HAVEN’T BEEN COUNTED. SO MUCH CORRUPTION AT THE FAILING MOTORBIKE FORUM. THEY ARE GAMMONS AND PERVERTS. SOME, I ASSUME, ARE GOOD PEOPLE, BUT MOST OF THEM ARE BAD HOMBRES.

THIS PHONY POLL IS DESIGNED TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A LOSER WHEN I HAVE ALREADY WON BIG LEAGUE!!! I AM WINNING TWICE – I AM ALSO WINNING TOTY AND I’M NOT EVEN ON THE BALLOT. NOBODY WINS AS MUCH AS I DO, BELIEVE ME. NOBODY HAS EVER WON ANYTHING TWICE – MANY PEOPLE TELL ME IT’S LIKE A KIND OF MIRACLE.

STOP THE STEAL AND CONTRIBUTE TO MY OFFICIAL ‘ELECTION DEFENCE FUND’. MY PRESS SECRETARY IS NOW GOING TO SAY A FEW WORDS…

Press Sec (2).jpg

You had my vote Mark!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarkW said:

YESTERDAY EVENING I WAS AHEAD IN THE POLLS, BUT OVERNIGHT EXTRA VOTES HAVE BEEN FOUND FOR @fastbob!

ONLY FOUR MEMBERS HAVE VOTED FOR ME OUT OF 6,653? GET REAL!!! I HAVE MANY TREMENDOUS, BEAUTIFUL MESSAGES FROM THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS WHO SAY THEY VOTED FOR ME, BUT THEIR VOTES HAVEN’T BEEN COUNTED. SO MUCH CORRUPTION AT THE FAILING MOTORBIKE FORUM. THEY ARE GAMMONS AND PERVERTS. SOME, I ASSUME, ARE GOOD PEOPLE, BUT MOST OF THEM ARE BAD HOMBRES.

THIS PHONY POLL IS DESIGNED TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A LOSER WHEN I HAVE ALREADY WON BIG LEAGUE!!! I AM WINNING TWICE – I AM ALSO WINNING TOTY AND I’M NOT EVEN ON THE BALLOT. NOBODY WINS AS MUCH AS I DO, BELIEVE ME. NOBODY HAS EVER WON ANYTHING TWICE – MANY PEOPLE TELL ME IT’S LIKE A KIND OF MIRACLE.

STOP THE STEAL AND CONTRIBUTE TO MY OFFICIAL ‘ELECTION DEFENCE FUND’. MY PRESS SECRETARY IS NOW GOING TO SAY A FEW WORDS…

Press Sec (2).jpg

she might have her mouth full shortly :classic_laugh:

Edited by skyrider