Any solicitors on the forum ?

dynax

14 minutes ago, dynax said:

As above, in need of some advice.

Non that I'm aware of but who knows what folk are keeping under their bushel.

I'm sure we are all willing to impart our own form of advice, most of which I fear may be of little use in a legal argument.

Hope it's not too serious and good luck.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bender said:

Non that I'm aware of but who knows what folk are keeping under their bushel.

I'm sure we are all willing to impart our own form of advice, most of which I fear may be of little use in a legal argument.

Hope it's not too serious and good luck.

Thanks Bender, it was a longshot :thumb:

• Like 1

I hope one has PM'd you and given the advice you need - although my experience is Solicitors do not give advice for free.  Do remember that's all your getting from a solicitor advice and massive charges for following legal process.

Law is huge subject so a hint at the area would be a good thing someone on here will of had experience in the area you need.

There is good information on line about legal process, in days before COVID courts would freely give advice about legal process. If your right and can take your time learn about the process the forms and information are available for you to do it yourself.

I filed my own divorce (very satisfying) and have maintained access (not without issues, however my child still wants to see me) with my child for 12 years.  In my most recent mediation session the mediator asked several times which solicitor I had engaged for advice as my knowledge to was current and correct :D

Depending where you work might they might have some free legal advice.  If not insurance might cover.

11 minutes ago, husoi said:

That's what you get by trying to be helpful.

Abuse... 🙄

and your point is.

Back on topic.

@dynax A couple of thoughts.

Some solicitors provide a short initial consultation for free.

Norfolk has a community law service offering a free 15 minute consultation. Is there anything like that where you are?

Thanks everyone, got one sorted. It's a personal issue and not something for an open forum.

I probably won't be on as much as I have too much to deal with, but I will pop in now and again just to say i'm still here :thumb:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

57 minutes ago, dynax said:

Thanks everyone, got one sorted. It's a personal issue and not something for an open forum.

I probably won't be on as much as I have too much to deal with, but I will pop in now and again just to say i'm still here :thumb:

hope to keep hearing from you and stay well  :thumb:

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, dynax said:

Good luck, hope you get sorted 👍 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dynax said:

Look, you can’t sue the whole Chinese population just coz their bikes are sh*te..... there you go, I’ve saved you a load of hassle, the bills in the post 😛

In all seriousness, I hope it goes well, you get a successful outcome & you don’t have to disappear from here for too long 👍

Edited by Mickly
Typo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, dynax said:

As i explained , you,ll get away with  " i tripped and fell on to her "  but her waking up in a basement and you strutting round her in a big ginger wig and just your y fronts ........ 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

As i explained , you,ll get away with  " i tripped and fell on to her "  but her waking up in a basement and you strutting round her in a big ginger wig and just your y fronts ........ 

If only.... :lol:

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Good luck Dynax, hope whatever’s vexing you passes quickly and your back here promoting rubbish bikes again soon

Thanks, I hope so too, but won't know the outcome for some weeks yet :thumb:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dynax said:

All the best. 👍

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dynax said:

Thanks, I hope so too, but won't know the outcome for some weeks yet :thumb:

come on Dynax , whats it about , think of all the moral support we can give you if you share the details with us.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Bender said:

@dynax Don't forget, we are all willing to dispense legal advice or humor, although most of the humor is a bit naf and the legal advice will have no basis in fact or law and any similarity to usefulness will be completely coincidental 😁 

speak for yourself 

• Like 2