Dating section?

husoi

1 hour ago, husoi said:

Makes you wonder if she's wearing the kilt properly...

Apparently not:

Sophie-Mudd-nude-OnlyFans-Leaked-61.jpg
Although I am sure she would if you a$k€d nic€ly.

Edited by onesea
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

I miss all the good stuff...

Actually, I remember we used to have an "Adult Section". That vanished a good long while back but had a fair amount of raunchiness on there. 

The trouble is we didn't have many adults.........

• Haha 5

There was the infamous “cleavage thread”, which saw it get very busy! 

One of a few threads I’ve ever seen that when it got taken down, started a witch hunt to find the person who blabbed :lol:

Fingers got pointed, including me over a post that was ironically in defence of the person who had reported it. I imagine this didn’t help the adult sections lifespan, but seeing as everything is politics or conspiracy these days, I kinda miss the “Wild West” era of the internet!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fozzie said:

There was the infamous “cleavage thread”, which saw it get very busy! 

One of a few threads I’ve ever seen that when it got taken down, started a witch hunt to find the person who blabbed :lol:

Fingers got pointed, including me over a post that was ironically in defence of the person who had reported it. I imagine this didn’t help the adult sections lifespan, but seeing as everything is politics or conspiracy these days, I kinda miss the “Wild West” era of the internet!

Nah you're far from the truth there 

It was the fact that some of the women on here at the time was jealous of each other of who was getting attention from the men 

• Like 1

How about a "does my bum look big on this" section, where you post pics of yourselves astride your/a motorbike. You never know, it could turn into the fat boy appreciation section (the bike, that is) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Stu said:

Nah you're far from the truth there 

It was the fact that some of the women on here at the time was jealous of each other of who was getting attention from the men 

Ahhhh, I figured there must have been more complainants. I was messaged one night and told an old member had pointed the finger at me in the old chat room. Never got any grief for it, so guessed at the time they didn’t think it was me for long.

Then, literally about 5 years after, someone actually brought it up out of the blue at a meet and asked me about it. Surprised me a fair bit, and wondered how far that rumour had gone (now sounds like it was fairly isolated). But shows how (in)famous the thread was :lol:

The most action packed thread I’ve ever seen was on an American forum. It was just showing off built customs, and one of the admins put up a picture that was torn down quickly as it turned out he had a side business… Growing weed! I never saw the pic but apparently some materials in the background gave it away. Huge buzz around who the snitch was, some infighting, but it turned out a member was a police officer! Bloke who got caught did 5 years

On 16/08/2022 at 14:11, Tiggie said:

Blocked and gone now.  Profile says  in London, I.P. is located in Scotland and photos are from an instagram model in California.  

Bye Bye :wave:

No need to be so pernickety!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1