Happy Birthday

dynax

Cheers chaps! Unfortunately I've been working all day, and now waiting for my girlfriend to get home to tuck into some cake. I have a BBQ planned for Saturday with family/friends, and then I'm on a hike on Monday. Not much, but 33 isn't a big year to celebrate :lol:

Fingers crossed some parts for one of my project bikes arrives this week, and I can get a Sunday in the garage.

17 hours ago, geofferz said:

What do you mean, 33 is a great year! 

Maybe for some, for me it's got way too many adult responsibilities :shock: 

I'm getting to a good height in my career, but the vast majority of my earnings are going into paying off the mortgage to try and move into a bigger place as the mrs wants kids in the next few years. Which brings all sorts of things with it, like family car, do we get married, etc. So this year, and every year onwards looks to have an escalating potential to get very expensive.

However, I sometimes walk by the Ducati garage near me, and a devil appears on my shoulder that suggests I could get a Panigale 955.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Maybe for some, for me it's got way too many adult responsibilities :shock: 

I'm getting to a good height in my career, but the vast majority of my earnings are going into paying off the mortgage to try and move into a bigger place as the mrs wants kids in the next few years. Which brings all sorts of things with it, like family car, do we get married, etc. So this year, and every year onwards looks to have an escalating potential to get very expensive.

However, I sometimes walk by the Ducati garage near me, and a devil appears on my shoulder that suggests I could get a Panigale 955.  :lol: 

Yeah I hear you, hard times. My mortgage is probably about to double...