What you doing this weekend?

rennie

55 minutes ago, rob m said:

Setting off soon to see James in London tonight with my lad. I first saw James in 1985 when they supported The Smiths at Middlesbrough Town Hall. How old do I feel?!

We saw Smashing Pumpkins and Weezer last weekend. Weezer were fantastic, had the crowd in their hands. Smashing Pumpkins were great but insisted on playing tunes from recent albums and that kinda killed the mood between classic SP tunes likes 1979, Tonight Tonight and Zero.

Next is Foo Fighters on Thursday at the London Stadium. Busy month for gigs.

We had that with pet shop boys, everyone singing, everyone going wtf, everyone singing 

• Like 1

Took the bike for its MOT today - passed with no advisories. So proud.

Working tomorrow but off Sun/Mon and it’s nice weather so want to do something on the bike. Haven’t decided where to go yet.

Absolutely knackered after last night’s Foo Fighters gig at the London Stadium. It was right up there with the best gigs I’ve seen. Sublime. I’m convinced Dave Grohl can walk on water. 

So an early night tonight, I need a serious kip. 

• Like 3