What you doing this weekend?

rennie

11 hours ago, Pie man said:

I've not been over the Snake for a couple of years, the road at the Glossop end to Ladybower was in horrendous condition. I hope its a lot better now   

Some parts of the road are great while some are bumpy, generally is still good road.

6 hours ago, James in Brum said:

Just constructed my large brassica tent at the allotment. Planted 11 Cavello Nero and 11 callabrese. Got to put some time in tomorrow because I am away for a week.

My wife loves cavello Nero (kale to normal people) but I effing detest it. Tough, woody green shite. I'm not a rabbit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S-Westerly said:

Right now thundering past Dover at a dizzy 15 knots. Tide pushing us along nicely. On the way to Sicily with a cargo from Teesport.

And the weather is good for you, light easterlies.

2 hours ago, James in Brum said:

I somehow need to fit into my rainbowwokepansexualgenderfluid outfit. Even if only to annoy the homophobes :-)

Why would anyone be scared of a house ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fastbob said:

Why would anyone be scared of a house ? 

Anyway , I thought you worked for the NHS as a professional Homophobe . 🤔

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

Right now thundering past Dover at a dizzy 15 knots. Tide pushing us along nicely. On the way to Sicily with a cargo from Teesport.

I need a package brought back from Sicily , will pay you well :thumb:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Six30 said:

I need a package brought back from Sicily , will pay you well :thumb:

Won't be coming back to UK most likely. Least not for a few months. Likely to load in Black Sea Russia for Far East.

Going to Lagunas Maidstone to get oil & filter for bike ....... this is going to be a fooking nightmare , i got to walk past a load of shiny new bikes to get to parts department , i'll be sweating like  a blind Lesbian walking past a fish market .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Won't be coming back to UK most likely. Least not for a few months. Likely to load in Black Sea Russia for Far East.

its not a no then ?

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

Going to Lagunas Maidstone to get oil & filter for bike ....... this is going to be a fooking nightmare , i got to walk past a load of shiny new bikes to get to parts department , i'll be sweating like  a blind Lesbian walking past a fish market .

well got out alive.... although a used KTM superduke GT did catch my eye , to many miles though .

shop was probably only half stocked to be honest, talking to fella that served me he said as soon as they get bikes into stock they are selling :shock:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

well got out alive.... although a used KTM superduke GT did catch my eye , to many miles though .

shop was probably only half stocked to be honest, talking to fella that served me he said as soon as they get bikes into stock they are selling :shock:

I went to yam dealer through the week and they were a.bit low on stock. 

1 minute ago, Bender said:

not taking the family on holiday this year ,so dads thought fook i'll treat meself.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bender said:

Apparently it's all to do with getting things from China.  They slowed production now struggling to catch up 

3 hours ago, Pie man said:

Out this weekend, unsure where yet, need a three sided coin, either Lakes, Dale's or Peak District :scratch:

Put them in a hat 😉