Must have been to put up with the previous bull shit for so long 

Thanks for getting pissed :lol: 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Guest Manwithadog
1 hour ago, Stu said:

yeah 3 forums I think and they all went to shit and closed 

Yeah a real good guy that tried to destroy this place :roll: 

Also I don't know how he helped you out as he was gone before you joined! maybe you are thinking of someone else :? 

You probably need to learn how to read, I said on an earlier post that I knew him from another forum years ago. Is this really one of those places that runs with a small group of paranoid people that are horrified if someone they don’t know joins? If so you should make it a closed forum that only accepts people who are invited. I can recommend some breathing exercises that might help you centre yourself and avoid succumbing to negative and unhelpful thoughts and paranoia.

11 hours ago, Manwithadog said:

Sounds a little childish don’t you think? He seemed like a decent chap, helped me out with some computer problems once and wouldn’t take a penny for it.

Yup it was extremely childish of him but it's all water under the bridge now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Manwithadog said:

You probably need to learn how to read, I said on an earlier post that I knew him from another forum years ago. Is this really one of those places that runs with a small group of paranoid people that are horrified if someone they don’t know joins? If so you should make it a closed forum that only accepts people who are invited. I can recommend some breathing exercises that might help you centre yourself and avoid succumbing to negative and unhelpful thoughts and paranoia.

D- for trolling 

You must try harder :lol: 

Go report back to him like the rest do. off you trot 

PS why are you stating you're from Devon when your clearly posting from Scotland and have done since you joined? 

Amateur  

Guest Manwithadog
Just now, Stu said:

D- for trolling 

You must try harder :lol: 

Go report back to him off you trot 

PS why are you stating you're from Devon when your clearly posting from Scotland and have done since you joined? 

Amateur  

I’m in Edinburgh at the moment, I have been in Scotland for about six weeks but I don’t live here, you are a bit of a stalker. Where have I been trolling? You are making things up. I think the problem is that I have identified what this place is and you don’t like hearing the truth. You obviously have deep seated issues with this chap you are talking about and if anyone strays from agreeing with you you feel the need to attack. You need to expand your mind beyond the limited existence you have on the internet and find a way to being at peace with yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Manwithadog said:

I’m in Edinburgh at the moment, I have been in Scotland for about six weeks but I don’t live here, you are a bit of a stalker. Where have I been trolling? You are making things up. I think the problem is that I have identified what this place is and you don’t like hearing the truth. You obviously have deep seated issues with this chap you are talking about and if anyone strays from agreeing with you you feel the need to attack. You need to expand your mind beyond the limited existence you have on the internet and find a way to being at peace with yourself. 

You don't know the first thing about me and are making things up so you crack on like the rest of the loonies :thumb: 

Carry on playing the victim like they all do! 

Guest Manwithadog
1 minute ago, Stu said:

You don't know the first thing about me and are making things up so you crack on like the rest of the loonies :thumb: 

Carry on playing the victim like they all do! 

This really makes no sense, you are the one attacking me for no reason. Until you take responsibility for your own actions you will never find your way to peaceful resolution with your inner self.

For anyone wondering what's been going on 

Some of xtremes cronies think its great to come on here and be twats one of them is @Manwithadog

Claims he lives in Devon and rides a Royal Enfield Bullet but in reality he is from Scotland and rides a Harley and goes by the name of buckster on xtremes forum! 

So @Manwithadog accusing us of being childish on here is really just a load of bollocks when he is the one playing silly games just like the rest of them! 

There is some silly old fools about :roll: 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Stu said:

Some of xtremes cronies think its great to come on here and be twats one of them is @Manwithadog

Claims he lives in Devon and rides a Royal Enfield Bullet but in reality he is from Scotland and rides a Harley and goes by the name of buckster on xtremes forum! 

So @Manwithadog accusing us of being childish on here is really just a load of bollocks when he is the one playing silly games just like the rest of them! 

Good grief. Some folks obviously have way too much time on their hands - the cronies that is.

Edited by S-Westerly
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Stu said:

Close with the Glasgow call.....lol

Probably still what I said on text old boy.

Miss Marple of Ull

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tiggie said:

Holiday!!!!

Haven't been anywhere since August 2019  :shock:

I've never been so excited to spend a week in a Caravan in Cornwall 😂

Remember Dougal, when your looking out the window if the cows are small they are far away, far away.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, geofferz said:

Collecting my new car, and instructing a solicitor on my new house. Expensive month.

I sympathise !

Changed car last month and new house sale agreed last week.

I am saddened to see everything I need to buy or arrange seems to magically rise in price just as I start looking at it.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

I sympathise !

Changed car last month and new house sale agreed last week.

I am saddened to see everything I need to buy or arrange seems to magically rise in price just as I start looking at it.

Cheers

Ian

This literally happened with both for me. The housing market is crazy - you offer asking, they come back saying 'hmm, how about a little more?' And the car was sold to someone else who failed the credit so went back on the market for a grand more 'due to demand'. Nightmare. 

I was lucky then, vendor had sold house then sale fell through and as she had already accepted a price slightly under asking amount I was able to match it and get agreement to sell.

Car was a different story which nearly went tits up as old one was effectively written off by pothole damage and nobody interested in hel[ping so had to find something quickly.

Got it sorted in the end but stress I could do without.

At least I have a workshop to look forward to now.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Manwithadog said:

If I recall, the guy had a lot to do with some of the old school bike forums so knows his stuff, I expect if he has started another one it will be a good place, I wouldn’t mind catching up with him.

Buckster your a rubbish spy 

Chuckle GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by Six30
  • Haha 1