Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Just now, S-Westerly said:

Favourite summer dish - steak tartar with a decent salad.

I’m completely with you on that. My mouths watering just thinking about it!

Imagine a summer where you’re free to roam and stop at a restaurant. Good service, fine wine and steak tartare. As Baloo would say “I’m gone man, solid gone.”

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bender said:

I was dreaming about going to restaurants last night 😔 

That’s all we can do at the moment. I’m wondering how many of us will find the shrunken lockdown worlds we’re in make any choice and freedom seem all a bit heady! Can’t wait to find out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That’s all we can do at the moment. I’m wondering how many of us will find the shrunken lockdown worlds we’re in make any choice and freedom seem all a bit heady! Can’t wait to find out. 

I truly hate this and do wonder if in the long run it will have been worth the destruction we have visited on ourselves. Its the way we have just put up with it that amazes me (including myself here).

9 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think we have all had very differing experiences.

For Lisa and I, the only difference has been we've not been able to have any leisure time. Both worked (left the house) But have not been allowed to go to the coast. (This may seem trivial but I usually probably spend 100 nights plus each year over there, at times during the summer months i all but live there)

I miss the match. I miss the pub. I miss the craic.

But it will return in some capacity. 

I at one point got really jealous of people working from home. I then realised i was lucky. At least i was getting out. (Worked more since last march than usual due to other's illness)

It's the people who are furloughed or stuck at home i feel will suffer.

I was stuck in for 4 days due to having to isolate before a hospital procedure and my PTSD was off the scale...lol

In the end it will be reyt.

As a nation though we need to help those you need it. Not just financially but mentally.

• Like 1

Just had an email to say my MOD1 has been cancelled, I was expecting it so no big deal, just have to wait for them to send out a revised booking, which will probably have to be changed anyway as no doubt it won't be on a suitable day or time :lol:

1 minute ago, skyrider said:

break out those knobblies

Don't do off road 😋

Treid to clear it up yesterday but stopped as soon the snow started falling again.

Don't think will be clearing up before the weekend.

Just now, husoi said:

Don't do off road 😋

Treid to clear it up yesterday but stopped as soon the snow started falling again.

Don't think will be clearing up before the weekend.

a few years ago i saw a gsxr 750 oil cooler with full knobblies at weston super mare beach race