Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Following losing my Dad my wife and I have been camping out at my parents' flat looking after my Mum. She was booked into a nursing home from tomorrow but they've just rung to say they have covid so she can't go until next week. 

Living on a sofa isn't great and I was looking forward to getting back to my own bed. 

I will glad to see the back of this year.  

• Sad 8

59 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

I am feeling very old this evening. When I was at school there was a girl I fancied who was very attractive. We were good friends but it never went any further. She went on to follow a career in acting and has been in several television series and often appears in advertisements.

I was watching TV this evening and she came on an advert - for women's incontinence pants.

How many have you ordered?

Happy new year. 

I will be celebrating the first day of this circuit of the sun by tidying the garage. Oh, I know how to have fun (still beats the last day of the previous circuit - yesterday - which involved unblocking sewage). 

So what are you all up to?

• Like 2