Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Good afternoon,

As my Kawasaki project is in Wales and I'm waiting for parts to roll in (including a parts washer). I've been trying to snipe projects on ebay. Only something small like a 125/250 to occupy my evenings with when I have a spare hour or two. And always in the last second the bids go crazy. 

I thought I was stupid bidding £400 on a CBR125 that had smashed/cracked panels front to back and was a cat N write off. It was at £240 when I made the bid. I entered my bid with 10 seconds on the clock, then it scrambled up to £600. Now looking at one or two 250s. 

Good morning :thumb:

Great venue last night, good food, BBQ, good turnout despite the rain later in the evening, will be a regular place for me now, got some more work from there too :thumb:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dynax said:

Great venue last night, good food, BBQ, good turnout despite the rain later in the evening, will be a regular place for me now, got some more work from there too :thumb:

How's the whole work thing going ?

On 18/05/2023 at 06:48, Bender said:

How's the whole work thing going ?

Not too bad, starting to pick up a bit now, have got quite a bit of work from a lady in Selby, alterations to a brick shed, some decking and in the process of making a window frame to go above the door for the staircase, she is going to put in a stained glass window.

Picked up a few jobs from the manageress at Cooplands. Nice and steady away :thumb:

• Like 5

Came home from work earlyish last night, parked up next to bike, heart goes yep got to be done, head goes is that really a sensible thing to do at the end of a hard day!

So 1.5 hours later I parked up in Stalybridge, biggest grin, road the moors roads, very little traffic about, life is good.

I guess if you own a two wheel ting, are you ever going to be sensible, I think perhaps not.

Have fun youall.

• Like 5

Had a great day yesterday, went to Birkin Fisheries, nice little spot, on site cafe. Will be going again at some point.

Today meeting some friends at Strawberry Fields Cafe, for a ride out somewhere :thumb:

Great ride out yesterday, met up with some friends at Strawberry Fields cafe, also saw a bike with a big emblem like Stu's, you're not the only one :thumb:

Then went to Seaways, departed company and had a ride around the countryside for a few hours, brilliant day :thumb:

• Like 1